• @Panz3r:

But destroy the english fleet doesn’t mean that the British can not do anything
    they can build infantries

first english turn 7 inf 2 art

second turn 7 inf 2 art

2 inf e 3 fight there are in uk from the first turn

german on third turn (the first turn available to make operation sea lion) is strong enough to destroy

16 inf 4 art 3fighter?

more…

on third turn the american player is on the sea zone 103 ready to land unit…

and the russian are undistrurbed.

don’t know… sorry but i still don’t see how  :mrgreen:

You may find my rebuttal here, sir.  http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=20136.0

Germany is already sitting pretty on Round 9 with a decent sized fleet off Gibraltar, threatening the US on the East coast and the American fleet that took out Italy’s fleet in the Med off Greece.  Russia and Germany are about to come to major blows, but Germany was able to build enough forces in time to make a fight of it.  It’s going to be an epic battle in Poland come the next 2 turns.

That being said, Sealion is only viable in Europe40!  Don’t EVER try it out in a Global game; you might want to check this thread out here:  http://www.axisandallies.org/forums/index.php?topic=20303.0.  The USA can bring its Pacific fleet to bear for an massed re-take attack on London US4!  Plus it gets even more ridiculous IPCs once war is declared, 82 vs. 65!  Germany doesn’t have a prayer.

True, there were some lucky dice in my Europe game, but it still can be done without too much trouble.  The hard part is getting those tanks off of London while reinforcing it with infantry.

• In your Europe game, where are the 2 inf that are supposed to spawn in Novosibirsk? It’s apparently turn 8, so Russia should be at war

• Also in your Europe game, turn 1 you downgraded the major French factory to a minor. Isn’t that a Global rule, and not a Europe one?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m