In the market for a AA50, what is a good price?

• If I wanted to purchase a copy of AA50 from someone on the forums, ebay, amazon or some other seller, what would be a good price? What do they normally sell for. Amazon has some listed for 750$! Do they really sell for that price?

• @Jon03021:

If I wanted to purchase a copy of AA50 from someone on the forums, ebay, amazon or some other seller, what would be a good price? What do they normally sell for. Amazon has some listed for 750$! Do they really sell for that price?

Could be that they are selling for that much. It was a limited print and sold out quick. With a limited print and high demand it does not surprise me that they are that high. I sold mine a few months ago and would not worry about getting one now. Just get AAG40. The two 1940 games together is still cheaper and has a bigger map when combined or you could do like others have and get 2 copies of AA42 then print a copy of IL’s AA50 map.

• I second skinny1.  That’s exactly what I did.  AAE40 ($75), AAP40($75) and AA42($30).  Combine ALL the pieces and you can play ANY of the the Axis and Allies games.

Imperious Leader has SEVERAL maps for free to download.  You can get them printed at any Staples ($40).

For about $225 you can have them all.  Including Anniversary Edition.

• @docfav7:

I second skinny1.  That’s exactly what I did.  AAE40 ($75), AAP40($75) and AA42($30).  Combine ALL the pieces and you can play ANY of the the Axis and Allies games.

Imperious Leader has SEVERAL maps for free to download.  You can get them printed at any Staples ($40).

For about $225 you can have them all.  Including Anniversary Edition.

Except Dday and Guadalcanal. Bulge uses trucks, which can be represented by mech inf. However, DDay needs blockhouses, and Guadalcanal needs different colors of AA guns

• '10

@Jon03021:

If I wanted to purchase a copy of AA50 from someone on the forums, ebay, amazon or some other seller, what would be a good price? What do they normally sell for. Amazon has some listed for 750$! Do they really sell for that price?

I suspect the price will come down now that global is out. Until that happens you can do any one of the previous reccomendations or simply play off the battlemap module wether it be online or ftf. The setup is right there with no hour wasted.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m