• If Japan takes control of Chinese territories if another Ally liberates that territory does China regain control of it? What about Shanghai if the allies liberate it?

Also can you attack from Africa to Gilbartar through the strait and other straits?

• Official Q&A

@The:

If Japan takes control of Chinese territories if another Ally liberates that territory does China regain control of it? What about Shanghai if the allies liberate it?

Yes, all original Chinese territories are returned to Chinese control if liberated.

@The:

Also can you attack from Africa to Gilbartar through the strait and other straits?

No.  Only straits that are contained within one territory (Turkey) can be crossed by land.

• Do I understand correctly that Gibralter (while not actually an island) is considered an island (basically so you can’t move from Spain to Gibralter without transports)?

• No I think you misunderstood.  When attacking Gibraltar from Africa (as you originally asked) you would need to attack over sea using transports.  If you were coming through Spain you could just use land units.

• @Bruda_Iz:

No I think you misunderstood.  When attacking Gibraltar from Africa (as you originally asked) you would need to attack over sea using transports.  If you were coming through Spain you could just use land units.

I am asking if you need transports to attack Gibralter from any/every (Spain) territory.  It’s clear you need them from Morrocco.

• @Daedelus:

@Bruda_Iz:

No I think you misunderstood.  When attacking Gibraltar from Africa (as you originally asked) you would need to attack over sea using transports.  If you were coming through Spain you could just use land units.

I am asking if you need transports to attack Gibralter from any/every (Spain) territory.  It’s clear you need them from Morrocco.

Spain borders Gibraltar. You don’t need a transport

• I thought I had read some where that you must use transport to invade Gibralter.

• Official Q&A

Gibraltar is not considered to be an island.

• Thanks you.  I must have read someone’s house rules or something.

• You need a transport if coming from the ocean. It is harder marching through Spain, since they are a true neutral. You attack Spain, all other true-neutrals become pro-your enemy.

• Unless you do G3 True neutral crush with attack on Turkey and Spain and sweden.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m