• @gamerman01:

Also “East Germany” is a post-war name for after Germany was split between Soviets and the West, so seems silly in a WWII game.

East of Germany was East of Germany even before cold war (like you could have a ‘South USA’ territory even if the old South was not a country in WWII). I prefer naming it so, because plain ‘Germany’ can be confusing and Prussia doesn’t fit (it lacks Eastern Prussia). You would have a point if I would named them ‘DDR’ and ‘FDR’  :-) Be glad that I let ‘South France’ instead of changing to ‘Vichy’ (it was tempting)

Thanks by the list of errors anyway. I have the real game now, so I guess that I’ll fix the errors soon

• Well, if I could figure out how to change names with the sector editor, I wouldn’t bother you with these names!  I’d just change them to match the boardgame.

Do you have to go in and edit a file or something?  I don’t know how to use File -> Sector editor to change names or anything.

• Not, that would mean that modules are not compatible

What stubborn!  :lol: OK, I’ll do a thing … I’ll include both the original name and a simpler name for all the territories, OK?

• @Funcioneta:

Not, that would mean that modules are not compatible

What stubborn!  :lol: OK, I’ll do a thing … I’ll include both the original name and a simpler name for all the territories, OK?

Yeahhhh!!!  That would work.

• @gamerman01:

Well, if I could figure out how to change names with the sector editor, I wouldn’t bother you with these names!  I’d just change them to match the boardgame.

Do you have to go in and edit a file or something?  I don’t know how to use File -> Sector editor to change names or anything.

Try referring to my tutorial, and let me know if it is unclear on anything.  Basically, you open Sektor Edittor, click the territory/sz you want to edit, edit the fields accordingly, and then click “Save” and then “Save SektorInfo.sek”.  Then you can close or click another sector to edit.

• OK, fix done. Lots of errors solved. Check if some errors remain

The good news are that the fix is compatible with old savegames. Also, now you don’t have to create a new folder if you don’t have it: simply unzip to AABattlemap folder (because mi zip file includes F40.gim folder as well, and inside there are the files)

Seems that I was wrong: errors related to names and values of territories can be easily solved without having to do start.aam , so if some error is still undiscovered, it has easy fix

• Oh, I forgot, convoy raids still don’t work (maybe Stoney could teach me that)

New link to the dowload is this

http://www.mediafire.com/?cy1c0v33tbm91x3

• thanks for the fixes func.

• @Funcioneta:

Oh, I forgot, convoy raids still don’t work (maybe Stoney could teach me that)

If you want to know, try my tutorial.  If you need help beyond that, you can ask me whatever isn’t clear - that way I know if I need to clarify anything in the tutorial.

• Following the link says the file has been deleted and cannot be downloaded anymore… :|

• @SAS:

Following the link says the file has been deleted and cannot be downloaded anymore… :|

Here:
    @Funcioneta:

Oh, I forgot, convoy raids still don’t work (maybe Stoney could teach me that)

Func - you should edit your first post on this thread to reflect the new download link.  Thanks!

• @Stoney229:

Func - you should edit your first post on this thread to reflect the new download link.  Thanks!

Good point. Done

• Is there another download site the module can be found?  For some reason I can’t access mediafire.

• That’s odd … try with other PC. If you continue having the problem, I’ll send you the module by e-mail

• Created a F40.gim folder and copied it in ABattlemap but it still doesn’t work.  Help. :?

• The fix only needs that you unzip F40.gim file to AABattlemap, because it also includes the F40.gim folder. Always check what are you unzipping

• Thanks Funky-Fresh :-D

• @gamerman01:

Func, Mickelson didn’t have the NO’s right.

The other UK NO is ALL original territories of UK AND ANZAC!

NOT Canada + ANZAC!

Can anyone direct me to an accurate online list of G40 and E40 NOs?

• @Stoney229:

@gamerman01:

NOT Canada + ANZAC!

Hmmmm….  No, but if you want me to I can list them straight out of the manual.  Do you not have the manual?

• @Stoney229:

@gamerman01:

NOT Canada + ANZAC!

They’re in preview 5 on AA.org

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m