Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

AAG40 FAQ

• 2015 Official Answers '11 '10 Moderator

@Boldfresh:

does anyone ever consolidate the faq thread?  i see there are two of
    them and they are quite long.

There’s been talk about it before

I nominate Jennifer

• '12

@Gamerman01:

@Boldfresh:

I nominate Jennifer

i second the nomination.

• 2018 2017 2016 '11 Moderator

@Gamerman01:

@Boldfresh:

I nominate Jennifer

Gee thanks! lol.

I can do it.  Thought we only had the one official faq thread that Krieghund posted replies in?

Actually, what would be nice is to create a master post of all the questions asked and answers given and make it the first post, then blow out the rest of the pages….

• Seeing as its 2 different rulesets and 2 different setups, isnt 2 different FAQs needed?

Combining them doesnt seem to serve any purpose, if im playing the origional G40 and i have a question, then i post here. If im playing 2nd edition i ask my questions in the 2nd edition FAQ.

• 2015 Official Answers '11 '10 Moderator

@Uncrustable:

Seeing as its 2 different rulesets and 2 different setups, isnt 2 different FAQs needed?

Combining them doesnt seem to serve any purpose, if im playing the origional G40 and i have a question, then i post here. If im playing 2nd edition i ask my questions in the 2nd edition FAQ.

Who plays original G40?
    Most of the Q&A about G40 over the past few years does apply to 2nd edition G40.

• 2018 2017 2016 '11 Moderator

@Uncrustable:

Seeing as its 2 different rulesets and 2 different setups, isnt 2 different FAQs needed?

Or I could just have different sections with questions from original, alpha, alpha 2, alpha 3 and second edition.  In theory.    Although, to be honest, I’d just have 2nd edition and leave a pointer to a thread with answers for the other versions.

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m