• I got Napoleon- complicated plans, diplomatic, fairly close to the troops

• Based on your answers, your profile matches…

John Paul Jones!

I have not yet begun to fight!

• Dude! I’m Omar Bradley…I get no cool lines.

:-?

Ozone27

• I got William C. Westmoreland.

Leadership Attributes:

General Westmoreland was generally a careful strategist. In Vietnam, he followed a conservative strategy, advocating a war of attrition against the Viet Cong. Westmoreland normally allowed no operations by units smaller than the battalion, and he insisted on strong artillery support. Westmoreland was more a warrior than diplomat. He found it difficult to tread the fine line of public ambivalence to the Vietnam War. Personally, Westmoreland was brave in battle. During World War II, he often scouted ahead of the guns; while doing so in Sicily, his jeep was hit but he escaped injury.

Cool site.

• I got Teddy Roosevelt!

“Speak softly and carry a big stick.” 8)

• I am the Duke of Wellington…

nice site, but i would have liked different answers, esp. for the “planning phase”

• I also got Napoleon and I won the Battle of Gettysburg for the Confederacy, which forced a favourable treaty on the South’s terms.

• Also got Teddy Roosevelt

• I like (got) Ike. 8)

Would’ve liked to also be Patton… but I’m more of planner than a frontline fighter. :)

I won the Battle of Gettysburg for the Confederacy, which forced a favourable treaty on the South’s terms.

Wha-What the hell?

• And Grant won the battle of Yorktown to win the Revoluation War, but i thought you knew that?:o

• @TG:

I won the Battle of Gettysburg for the Confederacy, which forced a favourable treaty on the South’s terms.

Wha-What the hell?

Well, obviously he is referring to the little-known fact that Napoleon Bonaparte would have commanded the Confederate forces at Gettysburg, but his shoes were untied & he was distracted by a kid & a little band of time-travelling little people who stole all his gold–wait, oh yeah that never happened! Just what the heck IS Emu talking about anyways???

:o

Ozone27

• Wanna know what happened?

Bill and Ted are on the loose again!

• If were talking about Napoleon Bonaparte III… I rather not have him on our side. ;)

• Why? 'Cuz he had a poor record of choosing military adventures? Or 'cuz he was short? That’s it, isn’t it! He was a short man & you hate him for it! That’s prejudice & you know it!

There’s nothing wrong w/ being 5’ 4". I should know… :wink:

Ozone27

• You caught me red handed. :roll:

• :wink: Seriously, what is Emu talking about? The world wonders…

Ozone27

• there was another test to fight the battle of GettysB that is what Emu was talking about. there also was a Desert storm one 2. i played as the Iraqis and scored a draw against coalition forces ^_^

• Oh, I got some lame Hill Attack… :-?

• (A bugle blows a poor but very LOUD"Charge!)

I run up the stairs shouting "CHARGE!"
    In my head I lead the Rough Riders up San Juan Hill
    after resigning as US Secretary of the Navy.

A # of us are Teddy!
    Oh, well! The psych wards will open a new
    Theodore Roosevelt Wing for us.

Doancha jest luv dese bare details tests
    that tell you what they think you are?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m