• Huh, I thought with six copies you could just string them end to end and play an unfathomably epic version of the game.

• @darthvaderlikescheese:

Huh, I thought with six copies you could just string them end to end and play an unfathomably epic version of the game.

Except the Americas don’t line up

• '12

Anyone know when FMG ships/shipped theirs?  I preordered from  them to support everythign they do, paid more, but nothing yet.  I love those guys and everythign I’ve ordered before from them was fairly quick.  I’m assuming this was a WOTC problem  with shipping maybe and it’s just back-logged?  Anyone else who ordered from FMG seen anything yet?

• FMG got them yesterday….he stated in another post that he bought 85+ copies and got them on Monday (he seemed a little annoyed that all the local little stores got them first…)

• '12

Thanks man!  I saw that other post too right after my other reply!  Cannot WAIT!  :-D

• GOt mine from CoolStuffinc TODAY!!! Tommorow Im having a game with my Buddies. Ill take pics after every round to show how it turns out.

• '10

Notified today by Fairplaygames that my order has been processed. Ordered one AAE1940, one AA1942 (extra pieces to share with a friend), and four sets of table tactics new units. Got free shipping for purchasing $125.00 or more. Maybe by Monday so we can play Europe during our tuesday session.

• @Bruda_Iz:

from what I’ve read the best places to get this game early are the small specialty game stores.  The one I got it had even had it cheaper than alot of the online places plus I didnt have to pay shipping and picked it up yesterday.

Yea the cheap price is one thing thats good. This store had it on sale for $76, I also had another $15 off in coupons, grand total of $61 and change is not bad. Guess thats worth the wait, drove by another small store in my town had them for $90.

• Got mine last night when the local hobby shops received their shipments.  One nice unexpected feature is that the back of the rulebook has a nice two-page comparative chart of all the unit types for all the nations in Global, with pictures (drawings, not photos) and with the names of the historical units on which they’re based.

• Yeah that is a nice thing.  Allworkandnoclay could have really used that with P40.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m