• Just came from the largest gamestore in downtown Oslo, and they had like 20-30 copies of the game.  Secured me one, the rest is up for grabs :)

Store is Outland, in Østbanehallen (shopping area within central train station).

“…putting the units on  my table, la di da di da…” :-D

• '10

Himmel!

Why they did not deliver it in time to Germany?

Have fun in norway… :cry: :cry: :cry:

• Oh yeah, we will! Atleast next weekend when we have set aside 3 days for gaming. So far the game resides on my dining table for strategic thinking and drooling.

For you danes (and even germans around Kiel area) there is several ferries going to Oslo. Hop on it, visit our capital and grab the game, plus some good tax free on the way home. I think those trips are very affordable, sometimes even free. Like, if I were going from Oslo to Copenhagen, the boat would leave in the evening, be in Copenh in the morning and return early afternoon. Heck, you could even play games on the return trip (approx 7 hrs).

Viva La Norwege!

• '10

Sorry too far away.

I live and work in Bavaria. No time for a cool A&AE40-grabbing road trip to Oslo.

• I got mine (UK) yesterday at 13:31pm via field marshall games via UPS from the U S of A. :)

• '10

How much did you pay for shipping (USA to UK)?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m