• What are your thoughts on In 'n Out?

• Never tried it. I didn’t vote for the loaded third option. McDonald’s is my favorite fast food, and Pizza hut is my favorite restaurant overall

• Chipotle, Chick-fil-a, Taco Bell, Penn Station

• Taco Bell

• Never had In 'n Out. I’ve hear it’s good, but there aren’t any around me. I’m a McDonalds man myself

• Never had In 'n Out. I’ve hear it’s good, but there aren’t any around me. I’m a McDonalds man myself

In 'n Out is by far my favorite fast food restaraunt. You can’t beat a double-double animal style.

de la Rey, what language is your signature?

• @GrizzlyMan:

Never had In 'n Out. I’ve hear it’s good, but there aren’t any around me. I’m a McDonalds man myself

In 'n Out is by far my favorite fast food restaraunt. You can’t beat a double-double animal style.

de la Rey, what language is your signature?

It’s Afrikaans. This is what it says:
    We will continue to the end, we shall fight in France, we shall fight on the seas and oceans, we shall fight with growing confidence and growing strength in the air, we shall defend our empire, whatever the cost may be, we shall fight on the beaches, we shall fight on the ground, we will fight in the field and in the streets, we shall fight in the hills, we shall never surrender, even though, I never for a moment think it Island or a large part of it was conquered and hungry, our Empire beyond the seas, armed and guarded by the British Fleet, would continue the struggle until in God’s good times, the New World with all his power and might, steps forth to the rescue and the liberation of the old.

• It’s Afrikaans

Isn’t that Chruchill’s speech? Can you read Afrikaans calvin?

• Culvers  8-) :mrgreen: :-D :-)

• @GrizzlyMan:

It’s Afrikaans

Isn’t that Chruchill’s speech? Can you read Afrikaans calvin?

I used google translate

• Oh, okay. I assume de la Rey is from South Africa (considering the Afrikaans and General de la Rey, the Boer general).

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m