Question regarding Soviet Union (2 units in Novosibirsk) for the Global game?

• Hi there, perhaps a dumb question, but under my understanding the 2 Novosibirsk units generated every turn are NOT present in the global game.  Let me know if I am incorrect.

I see the generation of units mentioned in the political situation in Europe, but not in Global.

It would also make sense because the units from Novosibirsk are represented by the 18 units in the far east.

Is this the correct conclusion?

• @Xhiggrank:

Hi there, perhaps a dumb question, but under my understanding the 2 Novosibirsk units generated every turn are NOT present in the global game.  Let me know if I am incorrect.

I see the generation of units mentioned in the political situation in Europe, but not in Global.

It would also make sense because the units from Novosibirsk are represented by the 18 units in the far east.

Yes. I will add them in my personal House Rule, introducing two minor axis powers: Hungary and Romania.

• @Xhiggrank:

Hi there, perhaps a dumb question, but under my understanding the 2 Novosibirsk units generated every turn are NOT present in the global game.  Let me know if I am incorrect.

You are correct, I believe. You don’t get the free 2 infs per turn in the Global game.

Europe game =/= Global game, both have different NO’s.

• the 2 extra infantry does not appear on the list of national objectives and bonus income on page 23
    i assume that page lists the NO’s for europe, since japan is not on the list.

for sovjet union it only says:

+5 ipc if there are no axis warship on seazone 125, SU controls archangel and no other allies present on SU ground
    +3 for any original german territory and sovjet controls its own.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m