• Hi,

I just wanted to mention that when you start a game and you are the allies, you’ll find that there is a defenseless transport in sz 1. So I was wondering how in the world would you be able to keep that transport because Germany goes before the UK and every game I play as the Allies that transport just gets taken right away by the German sub in sz 8. Any body else come across this dilemma and if so is there a solution?

• @DynamiteChicken:

Hi,

I just wanted to mention that when you start a game and you are the allies, you’ll find that there is a defenseless transport in sz 1. So I was wondering how in the world would you be able to keep that transport because Germany goes before the UK and every game I play as the Allies that transport just gets taken right away by the German sub in sz 8. Any body else come across this dilemma and if so is there a solution?

Actually, the Germans can do better by attacking Z2 with the sub, the Norway fighter, and the bomber.

• Theres no way to solve this “dilemma” as the Germans move before the British. Just be thankful that the germans dont try to sneak attack (and hit) the US cruiser and transports just off the coast of EUS.

• If they opt to go for that transport that SHOULD leave you with something in the Atlantic. Maybe your Battleship survived? Your cruiser perhaps in Gibraltar?  If neither of those do than you will for sure have the US fleet which can invade Africa on US 1.

Just look at it this way, if they take out that defenseless transport the chances of you keeping something better are good. Be happy!

• Japan always loses their defenseless transport so it’s a wash.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m