• I’m outta’ here for the next 7 weeks. I’m studying Internal Medicine in Oporto Portugal, and then i’m studying Cardiology at the Ottawa Heart Institute. I’ll try to check in every week or so, but i’m afraid i may be vastly decreasing my responsibilities to the site. So sorry, but life calls my friends.
    I’ll see you in 7,

Sucks… so your leaving now? :-? Anyways, I will have to neglect my posting duties for awhile… yes, it’s Civil War season and you guys all know the standard procedure. :) Be sure to talk more later.

• OT, but whats it like at those Civil War Reinactments? Do people actually wear their authentic uniforms, or do you find half the people there in makeshift instruments or shirts saying “Union rules”?

• Well… those Yankees have total disrespect for procedure of course. :) Especially those Irish New Yorkers who carry baseball bats in battle (I’m serious). But really Yanny, since you live in the East, be sure to attend the 140 Anv. of Gettysburg on July 4th (orginal site). That give you a good dose of what reenacting is all about. Hopefully TM and I will be there as part of the 8th La.

• Might be able to do that. Sounds interesting.

• Yeah, at least you live close by. I have to make a far planetrip there. :)

• Lesson: NJ > California

DasEwokSS might come down with me.

• No… NJ < A rock < California. 8)

• See, California is going to break off from the continent and become a rock, while the Atlantic ocean receeds and expands New Jersey. And when California breaks off, will anyone in the rest of the country care? Nope.

So, a Rock == California.

• Rather to live on a rock than a state with a arrogant, superiority complex. :-?

• Ok, I admit, your right on the arrogant superiority complex.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m