• I’m outta’ here for the next 7 weeks. I’m studying Internal Medicine in Oporto Portugal, and then i’m studying Cardiology at the Ottawa Heart Institute. I’ll try to check in every week or so, but i’m afraid i may be vastly decreasing my responsibilities to the site. So sorry, but life calls my friends.
    I’ll see you in 7,

CC

• Have fun! You’ll be missed!

Have fun CC!

One Mod down, one to go. Muhuhahahahahaha!

• c_c_,

“Toodles!” (Portugese for “Peace and long life!”

Teach us something when you get back.
    That’s not saying you haven’t taught us a thing or seven already!

• One Mod down, one to go. Muhuhahahahahaha!

Good luck getting rid of me :)

I find your lack of faith disturbing… :D

Yeah, with the snow, you probably won’t be going anywhere till June.

I suppose…now with CC gone, you could run this site with an iron fist.

There will be no one to stop you this time…

• If we’re patient enough, that New Jersey water will get you, Yanny

• Hey Yanny,

Any chance I can take over CC’s repsonsibilities as moderator? I’m on every night… :P

• Naw Deviant, Djensen looks like he is going to be around a bit more now. Anyway, how could I give away the chance to be a dictator again? This time of year, since if I step outside I call waist deep into snow, I have plenty of time.

• @Deviant:Scripter:

Hey Yanny,

Any chance I can take over CC’s repsonsibilities as moderator? I’m on every night… :P

it’s not like i’m leaving forever. Also i’ll check in every once in a while, real crafty like.
    Like a marine,
    but you won’t know or guess me by my IP 8)

• Aaaaaw! :cry:
    I was looking forward to some rough treatment by Yanny!
    –-------------------------------------
    Scuse me, I gotta put away the handcuffs and whip. :P

• have fun cc.l i’m going to study to be a doctor too. hopefully i’ll get to travel for education. :)

• I’m outta’ here for the next 7 weeks. I’m studying Internal Medicine in Oporto Portugal, and then i’m studying Cardiology at the Ottawa Heart Institute. I’ll try to check in every week or so, but i’m afraid i may be vastly decreasing my responsibilities to the site. So sorry, but life calls my friends.
    I’ll see you in 7,

Sucks… so your leaving now? :-? Anyways, I will have to neglect my posting duties for awhile… yes, it’s Civil War season and you guys all know the standard procedure. :) Be sure to talk more later.

• OT, but whats it like at those Civil War Reinactments? Do people actually wear their authentic uniforms, or do you find half the people there in makeshift instruments or shirts saying “Union rules”?

• Well… those Yankees have total disrespect for procedure of course. :) Especially those Irish New Yorkers who carry baseball bats in battle (I’m serious). But really Yanny, since you live in the East, be sure to attend the 140 Anv. of Gettysburg on July 4th (orginal site). That give you a good dose of what reenacting is all about. Hopefully TM and I will be there as part of the 8th La.

• Might be able to do that. Sounds interesting.

• Yeah, at least you live close by. I have to make a far planetrip there. :)

• Lesson: NJ > California

DasEwokSS might come down with me.

• No… NJ < A rock < California. 8)

• See, California is going to break off from the continent and become a rock, while the Atlantic ocean receeds and expands New Jersey. And when California breaks off, will anyone in the rest of the country care? Nope.

So, a Rock == California.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m