• Hey I know ther’s a lotta’ Canadians on here Aye’ so I wondering if’n ya’ll noticed that you can’t get form Nova Scotia to Quebec by land lessen’ ya go through the Eastern US.  Kidda’ weird even for my Tennessee country thinkin’

• @GrayBlaZe:

Hey I know ther’s a lotta’ Canadians on here Aye’ so I wondering if’n ya’ll noticed that you can’t get form Nova Scotia to Quebec by land lessen’ ya go through the Eastern US.   Kidda’ weird even for my Tennessee country thinkin’

That implies that you can invade Eastern US from Z106/St. Lawrence River. I think it’s like the Z5/Korea issue

• I’m confused as to what you are saying, .  I assume you are referring to the mistaken line in sea zone 5 that should have lined up to the Amur Soviet & Korean border not allowing sea zone 5 to boarder Korea.  However, I see sea zone 106 boarders Nova Scotia and Quebec possibly Newfoundland (but I think that not suppose to be).  It doesn’t boarder Eastern US.  Are you saying this was a mistake too?

• @GrayBlaZe:

I’m confused as to what you are saying, .  I assume you are referring to the mistaken line in sea zone 5 that should have lined up to the Amur Soviet & Korean border not allowing sea zone 5 to boarder Korea.  However, I see sea zone 106 boarders Nova Scotia and Quebec possibly Newfoundland (but I think that not suppose to be).  It doesn’t boarder Eastern US.  Are you saying this was a mistake too?

Think about it. We have 4 territories: Eastern US, Quebec, Z116, and Nova Scotia. In order for Eastern US and Z166 to not border each other, one of the other 2 territories would have to be between them. But that means that all of Maine is covered by Quebec or Nova Scotia, which means they have to touch, unless it’s like Utah, Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico where they all touch at one point

• I guess I kinda’ think that; if you went down, what would be the St. Laurence that (based on the map) looks like it stops there.  So to me it looks like you can go form East US to Nova Scotia or Quebec and from Zone 106 to Nova Scotia or Quebec.  But you cannot go from East US to zone 106 or from Nova Scotia to Quebec.

• @GrayBlaZe:

I guess I kinda’ think that; if you went down, what would be the St. Laurence that (based on the map) looks like it stops there.  So to me it looks like you can go form East US to Nova Scotia or Quebec and from Zone 106 to Nova Scotia or Quebec.  But you cannot go from East US to zone 106 or from Nova Scotia to Quebec.

Then they have to meet at one point

• That’s the way I’m reading it, but I could be wrong……

• TripleA

@GrayBlaZe:

Hey I know ther’s a lotta’ Canadians on here Aye’ so I wondering if’n ya’ll noticed that you can’t get form Nova Scotia to Quebec by land lessen’ ya go through the Eastern US.   Kidda’ weird even for my Tennessee country thinkin’

good catch. it looks like they mistakingly brought maine all the way up to the st. lawrence. thus cutting off new brunswick’s land access to quebec.

hopefully kreighund can come to the rescue and sort out these boundaries for us.

• If there is a land bridge between Scotland and Northern Ireland, why not one between Denmark and Sweden? That land bridge exists in diplomacy.

• It does look like the Eastern US (Maine) is to high or the St. Laurence is to low.  Either way you should not have to travel through the US to go from one providence to another in Canada.  (And now you need passports, it will take forever.)  The land bridge between Nova Scotia and Quebec might be tha only answer.

• Hey Kreighund,

I never got and answer on this and it’s fixing to roll off page one and be forgoten and I know you should have an answer to this one as well as my Greenland question….

Can you get form Nova Scotia to Quebec by land directly or do you have to go through the Eastern US.

• Official Q&A

I’m looking into it.

• Thanks……for all your input

• @Krieghund:

I’m looking into it.

You don’t know? Oh well I guess your not perfect, your 99 percent. Maybe?  :-D

• Odder still,

Newfoundland (the Island), is not in Newfoundland and Labrador the Territory, only Labrador is.

Newfoundland the Island has been grouped into the Nova Scotia and New Brunswick Territiory.

Melonhedjed

• what the newfies have invaded!!! ahah JK

• @Melonhedjed:

Odder still,

Newfoundland (the Island), is not in Newfoundland and Labrador the Territory, only Labrador is.

Newfoundland the Island has been grouped into the Nova Scotia and New Brunswick Territiory.

Melonhedjed

Honestly it looks better the way Larry did it, maybe he’s on to something (LOL).

The only thing I can see is that the Newfoundland (island) is in a is in a different sz then what boarders Newfoundland main land . If he tried to do it differently the island would be (or look like) a separate tt giving it the ability to scramble, which they didn’t want to happen. This way they don’t have to clarify any thing. Well except for the fact that it looks like the two Canadian tt (Quebec & Nova S) aren’t connected, which would be ridicules.

• '20 '18 '16 '13 '12

Ridicules :? indeed.

New Brunswick shares a large border with Quebec and the two will be adjacent territories whenever I play.

Sometimes I guess they miss these borders and they don’t end up being very clear. Seems like a simple thing to proofread for though…

• if only Eastern US had the Maine border on it….there would be no confusion.

• Does Quebec border sz 106?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m