• ok i am desinging a world war 1 game useing aa europe boared and pecies and my own rules. But i want to have NAs also but cant come up with any more heres what i got:
    germany:
    gas shells
    artillery bombard at a 2 instead of a 1

uk:
    Tank production (sorry for bad name)
    tank tech cost 15 less and tanks are 1 cheeper.

russia
    siberian reinforcements russia gets 2 free infantry in siberia every turn
    any ideas?

• I have a few ideas, not fantastic but you may be able to play around with them a bit.

:Germany:
    +Supreme Nationalism Add 1 Infantry to each original German territory, unable to place if territory has been occupied
    +New Borders All units in any territory of German control that borders and enemy territory receive an additional point in defense for the turn.

:Russia:
    +Number Game For every 5 infantry purchased receive 1 free infantry
    +Revolution Place 7 infantry and 1 artillery in your capital, however remove one European Russian terriory from your control.

:France:

• Taxi Reinforcement For this turn all infantry may make a non-combat move 2 territories

:United Kingdom:
    +Irish Bastards Roll a die, if 6 Ireland rebels and no longer becomes a British territory, if a 1 then receive two free infantry in Ireland, if you roll a 2-5 then nothing happens
    +The Commonwealth Place 3 infantry seperately in different overseas original British territories

:United States:
    +War Bonds Recieve an extra 2 IPC’s for each original U.S. territory

:Ottoman Empire:

• Janissaries Infantry for this turn’s attack is increased to 2

:Japan:
    +Superior Naval Leadership For this turn all Dreadnoughts (Battleships) attack is increased to 5 and defense is decreased to 3

:Austria-Hungarian Empire:
    +German Support Purchase units as beginning of turn as usual, and then place an additional 8 infantry in your capital. However do not collect any income this turn.

:Italy:
    +Side Change During the first round of play Italy must roll a die, if 1-5 Italy joins the Triple Entente (Allies), if a 6 Italy will remain on the Central Powers team.

:Bulgaria:
    -None

:Serbia:
    -None

Like I said before this is just some things I thought on the top of my head while sitting here, hope they are any help to your game, good luck with it I’d like to here more as it progresses.

• +Revolution Place 7 infantry and 1 artillery in your capital, however remove one European Russian terriory from your control.
    this wont work because the russian revolution starts on turn 8 and if it sucseeds there out of the game.

+Side Change During the first round of play Italy must roll a die, if 1-5 Italy joins the Triple Entente (Allies), if a 6 Italy will remain on the Central Powers team.
    this sounds promising

:Bulgaria:-None :Serbia:-None
    there not full powers

+New Borders All units in any territory of German control that borders and enemy territory receive an additional point in defense for the turn.
    i dont understand
    other then those ones there very good

• yeah just throwing some ideas out there

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m