• @panzerjager:

As for techs, my preference would be to play without them, but I really don’t care one way or the other.

I am good with typing up the turn order in a post, and rolling in a post, etc…

I am good starting now or whenever you guys are ready.

I did have one question before we begin…what do we do if someone makes an illegal move or roll…say they move a fighter to a battle that actually can’t reach , or say they forget to downgrade tac bomber when its supporting unit dies etc…  Does anyone have a good system for arbitrating these kinds of mistakes.

Just point it out and make them redo it

• @panzerjager:

One more question…is the attacker going to roll for his own units and the defender?  This would really speed things up, but we might have a problem with taking casualties.

Yes. Most of time the OOL is obvious. If not, ask the opponent.

• @panzerjager:

One more question…is the attacker going to roll for his own units and the defender?  This would really speed things up, but we might have a problem with taking casualties.

I think I prefer everyone make their own rolls…but I’m willing to do what the majority decides.

• @miamibeach:

@panzerjager:

I think I prefer everyone make their own rolls…but I’m willing to do what the majority decides.

Yeah, attacker rolling for the defender is conventional and speeds the game up

• miamibeach, are you ready to do G1?

• Ok, no tech.  Lets wait a bit to hear on what everyone wants to do on the die rolling.

SgtBlitz and I are still strategizing, but almost done…in the mean time one of you can start the PBT.

• @miamibeach:

Ok, no tech.  Lets wait a bit to hear on what everyone wants to do on the die rolling.

SgtBlitz and I are still strategizing, but almost done…in the mean time one of you can start the PBT.

What’s PBT?

I think everyone agrees that attacker rolls all dice. That’s way, you don’t generally have to have your opponent be online.

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@miamibeach:

Ok, no tech.  Lets wait a bit to hear on what everyone wants to do on the die rolling.

What’s PBT?

I think everyone agrees that attacker rolls all dice. That’s way, you don’t generally have to have your opponent be online.

Sorry, I mean PBF.

We might as well wait to see what players think about die rolling while I wait to finish up with SgtBlitz.

• @miamibeach:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@miamibeach:

What’s PBT?

Sorry, I mean PBF.

We might as well wait to see what players think about die rolling while I wait to finish up with SgtBlitz.

What does he think about the dice?

• The game will go a million times faster if the attacker also rolls for the defender.  Just ask if you think there is a reason to be concerned about which unit to take as casualties.

• Now we need Dany, Lord Neilson, and Sgt Blitz to agree

• If I am playing Russia i should be able to play from now as i have a few quiet turns. I think we should not bother with tech in this game. Also when OOL is obvious let the attacker roll, if not ask for it it.

• panzerjager, I have sent you a PM.

• @Dany:

panzerjager, I have sent you a PM.

About what? Strats?

• @Dany:

panzerjager, I have sent you a PM.

I’ve responded.

• @miamibeach:

I think everyone has agreed about the dice thing. Are you done strategizing for now?

• SgtBlitz is tending to be active here from 9AM to Noon or so…so I’m still waiting.  We’ll get the game started tomorrow for sure.

Ok, on attacker rolling defenders die.

• @miamibeach:

SgtBlitz is tending to be active here from 9AM to Noon or so…so I’m still waiting.  We’ll get the game started tomorrow for sure.

Okay. I was looking forward to starting it today

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@miamibeach:

SgtBlitz is tending to be active here from 9AM to Noon or so…so I’m still waiting.  We’ll get the game started tomorrow for sure.

Okay. I was looking forward to starting it today

I can tell!;-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m