• Seems that dj’s previews have come to an end… but we still don’t have a clear understanding of how the set-up and rules of Global 40 will differ from Europe 40 or Pacific 40.
    Does anyone have any definite information on this??

• The setup is the same except 18 soviet infantry near the Manchurian border and one extra Anzac infantry in egypt

• @Imperious:

The setup is the same except 18 soviet infantry near the Manchurian border and one extra Anzac infantry in egypt

Not that I’m dubious… but who’s the source on this? Could you please link up a reference?

I’d really like to see the Global 40 rulebook scans from dj (if possible) for the sake of clarity.

• @Make_It_Round:

@Imperious:

The setup is the same except 18 soviet infantry near the Manchurian border and one extra Anzac infantry in egypt

Not that I’m dubious… but who’s the source on this? Could you please link up a reference?

I’d really like to see the Global 40 rulebook scans from dj (if possible) for the sake of clarity.

@djensen:

Regarding the combined game. The setup is the same as regular setups for AAE plus AAP. The following units are added to setup:

Amur: 6 Soviet infantry
    Sakha: 6 Soviet infantry
    Buryatia: 6 Soviet infantry
    Egypt: 1 ANZAC infantry

Starting IPCS
    Germany: 30
    Soviet Union: 37
    Japan: 26
    UK Europe: 29
    UK Pacific: 16
    ANZAC: 10
    Italy: 10
    USA: 52
    China: 12
    France: 19

UK must keep the money for the European and Pacific theaters separate. Calcutta is a “regional capital” and if it is captured the Pacific money goes to the occupant.

Order of Play
    1. Germany
    2. Soviet Union
    3. Japan
    4. UK
    5. ANZAC
    6. Italy
    7. USA
    8. China
    9. France

National Objective
    They are different for the global game