• LOL :lol: …classic SUD… :wink:

“I’d rate you at intermediate…”

:lol: I guy has GOT to be good to be able back this kind of stuff up! :lol:

Bless you, SUD…

(and I’m not even Christian)

Ozone27

• Big fish in the little pond is the term I use. Yep, that’s always the concern. I’d hate to enter a turnament and be blindsided with something all weekend…. To be honest I rarely have much of a plan after the first 2 turns. I think my strength is logistics, yeah yeah a suprise eh? :-) And I have a keen eye on what can get where or hit what. It seems to be the first person to make a major error (Not seeing those extra 2 ftrs and bomber) that shifts an 8 on 8 to an 11 on 8 battle on rather unfavourable terms for the defender. I usually get in a rythm where I can dictate favourable battle exchanges vis-a-vis IPC values and slowly smother the other side.

I’m tempted to just go and purchase it again… :-)

I’ve done lots of web searching, haven’t seen anything new and seen tonnes of hairbrained ideas IE. Germany building a carrier and all armour…

As for bids… yep 'bout as green as you can get. So what kind of bids are we talking here? I’d love to play Germany with some extra goodies… :-) I’m assuming nothing like 4 extra tanks that can hit karelia right? Just extra IPCs?

BB

• @Soon_U_Die:

Ozone,

What me? LOL.

Hey bud, you didn’t respond to my last post on the Techs??? thread…

It’s my job, ya know :)

SUD

I read it, just figured it spoke for itself… :wink:

Keep on rockin’

Ozone27

• @BigBlocky:

Big fish in the little pond … ?

We are all that at times… me alla time! :roll:
    @BigBlocky:

…and seen tonnes of hairbrained ideas IE. Germany building a carrier and all armour… ?

Seen it … killed it. My personal favourite is Germany building a CV & TRN. in the Baltic sz. Once saw the US build ICs in CHI & SSI on US1! I was Germany, so my partner had the pleasure. :lol:
    @BigBlocky:

…what kind of bids are we talking here? I’d love to play Germany with some extra goodies… :-) I’m assuming nothing like 4 extra tanks that can hit karelia right? Just extra IPCs?

I’ve seen a variety … from 8 INF in E EUR or UKR down to 2 INF in LIB.
    Some folks try 2 INF in KWA or FICB. But most want to turn Germany more offensive(your example, too.)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m