• @Dylan:

@UN:

You forgot Luxembourg’s income

Luxembourg-90 IPCS

What? Luxembourg is German.

And Norway is Indian.

See?

Luxembourg has 90 total IPCs. Confirmed by Larry himself.

• it’s ok to feel confused. dry up those tears Dylan  :-D

• Might as well be 95 IPC’s with the NO. Luxembourg gets +5 for holding Berlin.

• luxemburg sounds fun to play 95 dollars… thats a tonne of cash!!!

• @i:

luxemburg sounds fun to play 95 dollars… thats a tonne of cash!!!

Not really. Andorra is the overpowered power IMHO. You want to play as the most powerful nation in the game, play as Andorra.

Of course, there’s also Lichtenstein…

• My favorite ones to play are Monaco and Vatican City. If anyone has a lot of money, it’s the Pope…

But to answer the original question, USSR has 37, not 36

• Lichtenstein got downgraded sinced Revised and '42 IMHO, but it’s still fun to play as if you want to steamroll the Germans. Hopefully Larry included the legendary Lichinot Line in this game, FINALLY. Also, I hope Lich’s fighters attack and defend on a 5, seeing as they had jet fighters since 1935.

• @McMan:

Lichtenstein got downgraded sinced Revised and '42 IMHO, but it’s still fun to play as if you want to steamroll the Germans. Hopefully Larry included the legendary Lichinot Line in this game, FINALLY. Also, I hope Lich’s fighters attack and defend on a 5, seeing as they had jet fighters since 1935.

I agree, I’m not sure why they basically neutered Lichtenstein. Historically, Luxembourg had much more manpower than the Soviet Union, China, and Germany combined, so why is this not represented in-game? Germany isn’t much help and Italy’s too busy in Africa to really help either. Andorra needs to try to get some AA up ASAP due to an early Lich. air spam.

• Why did I just waste my time reading these posts?

• @maverick_76:

Why did I just waste my time reading these posts?

Because you did.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m