Bob_A_Mickelson's AAG40 National Production/Objectives and Setup Charts

• Customizer

New charts will be posted when Larry’s changes are final. I suppose this means when Larry releases the changes in his official unofficial FAQ.

As far as the new changes I agree that most look quite promising. However, I am a bit concerned that the additional uk troops and government in exile rule will make sea lion too unfavorable. Either change would likely work out okay, but both looks like overkill. Sea lion has never been a guaranteed win even when successful.

• @Bob_A_Mickelson:

New charts will be posted when Larry’s changes are final. I suppose this means when Larry releases the changes in his official unofficial FAQ.

As far as the new changes I agree that most look quite promising. However, I am a bit concerned that the additional uk troops and government in exile rule will make sea lion too unfavorable. Either change would likely work out okay, but both looks like overkill. Sea lion has never been a guaranteed win even when successful.

The gov’t in exile rule has been removed. There were no extra UK troops anywhere.

• Customizer

@calvinhobbesliker:

The gov’t in exile rule has been removed.

Over all i am mostly pleased with Larry’s new Alpha+ setup changes. I hope it goes well in playtesting.

• Sadly I will probably be playing the game for the first time with the newest Alpha + rules.

• @maverick_76:

Sadly I will probably be playing the game for the first time with the newest Alpha + rules.

Why is that sad?

• to bob_a_mickelson, once you have finally finished everything, is there any chance you could format the stuff to ISO paper standards, because thats kind of the world standardised sizes, and the world is a little bigger than US, no one outside of US would even know anything about local paper sizes of there

• Customizer

@axisisthebest:

to bob_a_mickelson, once you have finally finished everything, is there any chance you could format the stuff to ISO paper standards, because thats kind of the world standardised sizes, and the world is a little bigger than US, no one outside of US would even know anything about local paper sizes of there

Unfortunately the charts sizes will only be available in US standards. Resizing these charts to another standard would be quite labor some and I really don’t have the time/desore to do so.

• how long do you think it will take you after finalisation to complete the update of the charts of global and pacific and make the europe charts?

• Customizer

Thats hard to say. It all depends on my work and family obligations at the time of release. Hopefully it won’t take too long.

• I just downloaded the charts - they look great!  Fantastic job!
    However, I can’t print them out… any ideas why?

• Sponsor

I pasted into power point and then printed.

• Ok, thanks, I’ll give that a try…

• Hi there,

Great and awsome work on the panels!

I’m going to get these printed but the shop told me that to reduce cost for me I can hand them self bought foam boards where they will stick the prints upon. I don’t know the correct dimensions though for the prints so i can shop for the correct foam boards. Could you please post these for the battle board, income board and the globalsituation/setup boards please?

In Metric millimeters would be most appreciated.

Thanks in advance,

Kingpinda

edit: I spoke with the printer and i got some dimensions from the files I sent to him

The Battle Board is as big as your American letter format? Is that correct? 279.5X215.4mm
    If this is so i can conclude the National income board is 430X244mm
    and the country boards are 292.6X86.4mm per side at least i think you intended these country boards to be double sided. I will at the least have them like that.

• the biggest chart (tech, ipc, NO’s) is also known a tabloid.

• Are you sure about that? i googled it:Tabloid = 420 x 297 mm, equal to A3. The guy at the printer measured the document as 430 x 244 mm. So if my tabloid dimension find is not faulty than the ipc income picture won’t fit on a tabloid. I’ll be short by 1 cm. but this may be rectified by printing borderless?? Lol i’m such a idiot when it comes to these kinda things :p

• My Production Level/Tech/NO chart fit on Legal size. May have been slightly auto-resized a bit smaller to fit but all adjacent roundels fit just fine.

• Customizer

@inverted:

My Production Level/Tech/NO chart fit on Legal size. May have been slightly auto-resized a bit smaller to fit but all adjacent roundels fit just fine.

This is correct. The NO chart should be just a tad smaller than Legal size (11"x17"). This should give you a bases of what to go on. the double sided country charts are designed to be just a tad smaller than the country boxes. Cant remember the exact size. Hope this helps.

• Thank you that should do nicely :)

Still do there seems to be discrepancy between the both of you and one above you. You are talking about legal size which i find at american copyshops sites to be 8 1/2" x 14" and tabloid being 11" x 17" tabloid bleed is 11.7" x 17.7"

But anyway I should look for the 11" X 17". thanks for your help in any case.

• ya mine has sace i just relized

• TripleA

Can we expect updated charts with the final alpha  set up in the next while?

It would be nice, if it is possible for you Bob, to split the Tech chart to a seperate one, and the NO’s to a seperate as well.  There are a ton of them to squeeze on that one paper with all the IPC tracking.

Thanks.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m