• '12

@Army:

Do they ship replacement parts internationally?

Yes

• @Spade632:

Just called WOTC today, long overdue, they’re shipping the tac bombers and the battlestrip.  I asked about the additional mech. inf. but they said unless I was short-shipped originally that they weren’t sending any out.

It’ll be nice to get the additional tac bombers though, and of course Europe '40 in a couple days :D

To get the mechs you should try the phone not email. The guy originally told me that 6 was the correct amount, so I told him that the Japanese would need more mech inf if this game was supposed to be able to combine with E40. He said he would send some mechs (not sure how many) with the other replacements (my game came with a few pieces broken). I am now very happy with my purchase.

• do you have to pay for this?

• '12

@Doomreaperx:

do you have to pay for this?

Nope.  Unless they ask for your old battleboard as proof of purchase, in which case you’d have to buy a stamp to mail it.  :wink:

Also make sure you download the errata for the game.  The political rules were completely changed, among other things.

• we, how do i know if im missing any peices, i just got the game a few days ago. And the only thing i really noticed was the japs have very little tac bombers.
    anyone have a list of the correct items?

• '12

@Doomreaperx:

we, how do i know if im missing any peices, i just got the game a few days ago. And the only thing i really noticed was the japs have very little tac bombers.
    anyone have a list of the correct items?

The bombers were the only part that was shorted.  You got 6. You were supposed to get 9,  but they will send you 6 more and you will never be short on them again!!!

• I wonder if they will send me everything if I tell them that my box was completely empty…. :evil:

• For 6 pieces and a map error?

:? :? :? :? :? :?

• @moralecheck:

@Cromwell_Dude:

The principle of it-I’m shelling out almost $100 for Pacific, not buying a $10 Monopoly game…will WOTC be producing a 2nd printing of Pacific without errors and missing pieces?

When and if the current run sells out, maybe.  They aren’t just gonna throw out thousands of copies over an error that the majority of gamers (light players) simply won’t even care about.  A pdf rules update and a week or 2 wait for 6 bombers is not really a major issue.

IF they reprint it, they ought to do the following":

-include ‘Europe 1940’ quality cardboard (thicker) + IPC tracker
    -at least double JAP tac bmb and mech inf
    -correct Palau spelling and sz 5
    -correct version of rule book

Right now, just a PDF of the correct rule book (including errata) would satisfy me, and I’ve already got my extra tac bmb’s. Just need a half a dozen more mech infs for JAP.

• @13thguardsriflediv:

@moralecheck:

@Cromwell_Dude:

The principle of it-I’m shelling out almost $100 for Pacific, not buying a $10 Monopoly game…will WOTC be producing a 2nd printing of Pacific without errors and missing pieces?

When and if the current run sells out, maybe.  They aren’t just gonna throw out thousands of copies over an error that the majority of gamers (light players) simply won’t even care about.  A pdf rules update and a week or 2 wait for 6 bombers is not really a major issue.

IF they reprint it, they ought to do the following":

-include ‘Europe 1940’ quality cardboard (thicker) + IPC tracker
    -at least double JAP tac bmb and mech inf
    -correct Palau spelling and sz 5
    -correct version of rule book

Right now, just a PDF of the correct rule book (including errata) would satisfy me, and I’ve already got my extra tac bmb’s. Just need a half a dozen more mech infs for JAP.

And the setup changes almost finished by Larry

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m