• First of all I was wondering if bombers can go on airship carriers too, or is it just fighters that can do that.
    Also if a carrier is attacked with a fighter or two on it, can the fighters defend(take a hit along with the carrier it is on?) Or is the carrier the only thing that defends/takes a hit, and when it does the fighters on board are destroyed with it

• Only fighters can go on unless you play pacific 1940 then tac bombers can go on too. But for 42 only fighters.

• Official Q&A

@DynamiteChicken:

Also if a carrier is attacked with a fighter or two on it, can the fighters defend(take a hit along with the carrier it is on?) Or is the carrier the only thing that defends/takes a hit, and when it does the fighters on board are destroyed with it

The fighters defend in the air, and fight normally.  If the carrier is sunk and the fighters survive, they can move up to one space to find a safe landing spot.  If they can’t find one, they are lost.

• @DynamiteChicken:

First of all I was wondering if bombers can go on airship carriers

I’d like big fat silverish Zepplins on the game and if there was a naval ship big enough to carry dirigibles it sure would have space for puny bombers, but alas no, all we have is aircraft, not airship carriers :wink:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m