I typically play a&a and lose. please give strategies.

• i play a&a and almost always lose. i really need help. my main opponent is a better player than me. please give me strategies. thanks in advance.

• its hard to say… without knowing what your already doing… it also depends on which side your playing.  Axis or Allies.  honestly the best advice is to watch and learn from your opponent.  if he wins all the time, adapt his strategies, and make them your own by tweaking them… for example if he buys 8 inf with russia in the 1st round… you could try 4 inf. and 3 art.  by the numbers its only 1 unit less but the Attacking power is much greater.  or buy 1 tank, 6 inf. and save an IPC for later.

• he plays allies, me axis, usually

• @nutbar:

i play a&a and almost always lose. i really need help. my main opponent is a better player than me. please give me strategies. thanks in advance.

How exactly is he beating you?
    I notice alot of beginer players have difficulty with figuring out the odds in a battle.  thats real easy to improve.

• @nutbar:

i play a&a and almost always lose. i really need help. my main opponent is a better player than me. please give me strategies. thanks in advance.

Concepts are generally more important than strategies. If you’re solid on those, the strategies will leap out at you. The number one thing to understand is the basics of waging a land war. You say you’ve lurked the boards for a while so chances are you know all probably first turn moves. Going back to old Classic A&A, this is explained in Essay 4. Even though this is a past A&A game, deadzone concepts still hold. http://donsessays.freeservers.com/

The extension of this knowledge is a grasp of when to build infantry/artillery and when to throw in some tanks.

I don’t know how he beats you. If I could play against you, or see a game you lost, then I could give a lot more detailed advice.

• Please refer to the topic "strategic planner vs. nutbar game for how we play and advice giving. Thank you.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m