Global Team game when it comes out!

• except a map module.  :lol:. We could technically but it would be too mch trouble. Ok we have ANZAC and China being doubled. Sorry about crappy countries but majors have been claimed.

• @miamibeach:

Sure, I would like to play.  Why not before Aug 24?  We have everything we need now.

Main thing we don’t have is the political rules and how they work.  Very important missing piece.

I would much rather have my board and pieces here, too.

Miami, I’m an A&A veteran.  I’ll study the opening setup, consider the political rules, and then we’ll rock and roll.  I’m sure the opening will involve dominating France and destroying as many UK boats on G1 as I can.  If Russia can’t attack for several turns, I won’t need much of anything on the Eastern front, then, will I?  :wink:

• Exactly. Theres still alot of holes missing. Also I like the actual board. I never usa ABattlemap unless requested by my opponent.

• Very good Gamerman.  I hope you take a good look at Sea Lion, and the possibility of eliminating the RAF on turn 1.

• @miamibeach:

Very good Gamerman.  I hope you take a good look at Sea Lion, and the possibility of eliminating the RAF on turn 1.

Of course!  Watch out, my buddy Func!

• I will need using AABattlemap (or at least TripleA, but that one is going to need even more time). I could have the game at time, but I have not a free space to let the map and all stuff deployed a lot of days (it’s even more difficult because I work in a city and then I travel to another city at weekends)

I’m sure that Gamer will give me much trouble (and about Sea Lion, you know, there is Scotland now … if English surrender, it’s going to be a very long war  :-D). I’ll really enjoy being the only mayor at war the first turns  :wink:

About minors … unless someone wants take them all of them, the best we can do is giving all the not used minors to the mayor that plays next to them. That would mean that ANZAC goes to UK and China goes to USA (or France!). This way, we can play the turns quicker because the same dude can make two turns without waiting for the next one

• @Funcioneta:

I will need using AABattlemap (or at least TripleA, but that one is going to need even more time). I could have the game at time, but I have not a free space to let the map and all stuff deployed a lot of days (it’s even more difficult because I work in a city and then I travel to another city at weekends)

Aw, come on, Func!  You could be working on drawing out the map on a big piece of paper during these 2 weeks.  And then you could sub pieces from other games, or write it all out on pieces of paper.  :lol:

These guys are “chomping at the bit” and don’t want to wait for ABattlemap whenever that may come out.  :lol:  Careful, or you might lose control of the UK if these guys get too impatient!

• @gamerman01:

@Funcioneta:

I will need using AABattlemap (or at least TripleA, but that one is going to need even more time). I could have the game at time, but I have not a free space to let the map and all stuff deployed a lot of days (it’s even more difficult because I work in a city and then I travel to another city at weekends)

Aw, come on, Func!  You could be working on drawing out the map on a big piece of paper during these 2 weeks.  And then you could sub pieces from other games, or write it all out on pieces of paper.   :lol:

These guys are “chomping at the bit” and don’t want to wait for ABattlemap whenever that may come out.  :lol:  Careful, or you might lose control of the UK if these guys get too impatient!

I’d be glad to take control of the UK if he doesn’t.

• @calvinhobbesliker:

:lol:  :lol: See Func!?  That took all of 3 minutes for someone to jump on it!  Better start drawing that map from the pictures on this website  :wink:

• @gamerman01:

@calvinhobbesliker:

:lol:  :lol: See Func!?  That took all of 3 minutes for someone to jump on it!  Better start drawing that map from the pictures on this website  :wink:

Hopefully I can get the game, if my parents let be buy it that soon.
    If not, I’ll have to wait for Battlemap or use photos(must be detailed) posted by others. I hope ABattlemap is ready by release

• Calvin, if you play as the Brits, try to save the French Med fleet so I can try to help in the defeat of the Italian Navy  :cry:

• I call Japan! :evil: No one else has yet right?

• Man this is good, looks like we almost have a full game.
    @mohare6:

I call Japan! :evil: No one else has yet right?

Not sure, there is a list that ProudAmerican is keeping track of, take a look at that and see who is left.

• @gamerman01:

Aw, come on, Func!  You could be working on drawing out the map on a big piece of paper during these 2 weeks.  And then you could sub pieces from other games, or write it all out on pieces of paper.   :lol:

I still want UK, and I’ll play UK, of course. But you cannot be serious: we are going to be 6-7 players or such and I’m pretty sure that I’m not the only one that cannot afford having a physical board deployed all the day  :lol: Said that, I can still patch the alfa module of AAG40 or such, let’s see what can I do (or I’ll wait a beta from Stoney). Good old Func will play the good old limeys (and I will try free the Spanish Republic from Franco’s claws if I have the chance and the merry Mongolians don’t care about that :mrgreen: )

• Ok. Lets try this. Im going to give clyde china back.

USSR: Proud American
    Italy: i rock
    France: UN Spacy
    US: maverick_76
    UK: Funcioneta
    Germany:Gamerman01
    Japan:mohare6
    ANZAC:??? (IF we run out of time UK will get this)
    China:Clyde85

• I can play ANZAC if nobody wants

• @UN:

Calvin, if you play as the Brits, try to save the French Med fleet so I can try to help in the defeat of the Italian Navy  :cry:

say bye bye to your little navy then un spacy muhahahaha :evil:

• @Proud:

Ok. Lets try this. Im going to give clyde china back.
    USSR: Proud American
    Italy: i rock
    France: UN Spacy
    US: maverick_76
    UK: Funcioneta
    Germany:Gamerman01
    Japan:mohare6
    ANZAC:??? (IF we run out of time UK will get this)
    China:Clyde85

I thank you for the offer to play as Japan, but I actully want to play as China, I have a thing for playing as the under dogs. I also have an in-depth understanding of the second sino-japanese war and will get a fair amount of enjoyment out of playing as China.

• i might keep track, but sorry, I have my own a/ag40 plans.

• Clyde85, if you read I gave you back China because someone else wanted JApan. So solved. All we need is a ANZAC.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m