Global Team game when it comes out!

• So does anyone have an active listing of who is what? I have kinda lost track and will put together a list if no one else does today.

• @i:

@UN:

Calvin, if you play as the Brits, try to save the French Med fleet so I can try to help in the defeat of the Italian Navy  :cry:

say bye bye to your little navy then un spacy muhahahaha :evil:

Say goodbye to your Italian navy then.  :roll:

• im sorry i already sunk yours :-P

• USSR: Proud American
    Italy: i rock
    France: UN Spacy
    US: maverick_76
    UK: Funcioneta
    Germany:Gamerman01
    Japan:mohare6
    ANZAC: (IF we run out of time UK will get this)
    China:Clyde85

This is the most recent list maverick. IM kinda keeping track of this.

• @UN:

@i:

@UN:

Calvin, if you play as the Brits, try to save the French Med fleet so I can try to help in the defeat of the Italian Navy  :cry:

say bye bye to your little navy then un spacy muhahahaha :evil:

Say goodbye to your Italian navy then.  :roll:

oh yah you cant bet mine 'cause I ROCK!!!

• @Proud:

USSR: Proud American
    ANZAC: (IF we run out of time UK will get this)

This is the most recent list maverick. IM kinda keeping track of this.

Awesome!

• I know I’m gonna have fun with playing as France. Based on the setup I’ve seen the British fleet near Gibraltar is perfectly able to move up with the French cruiser and destroyer, and according to GenCon plays the French Med fleet can actually be a useful tool against the Italians. Yes, the British objective might be to pull everything back to the UK and simply try to survive, but once they do, what next? With the Med cleared of Allied warships the Italians will have a much easier time conquering Africa and the Middle East.

SO! UK player–-I think you should try and salvage the French Med fleet. I think in the long term it will pay off.

• I might as well play ANZAC. I’m interested to see what happens.

• @UN:

I know I’m gonna have fun with playing as France. Based on the setup I’ve seen the British fleet near Gibraltar is perfectly able to move up with the French cruiser and destroyer, and according to GenCon plays the French Med fleet can actually be a useful tool against the Italians. Yes, the British objective might be to pull everything back to the UK and simply try to survive, but once they do, what next? With the Med cleared of Allied warships the Italians will have a much easier time conquering Africa and the Middle East.

SO! UK player–-I think you should try and salvage the French Med fleet. I think in the long term it will pay off.

Seeing the setup, I’d be very glad of having the (colonial  :-P) fleet of Gibraltar alive after G1  :lol:

• @Funcioneta:

@UN:

I know I’m gonna have fun with playing as France. Based on the setup I’ve seen the British fleet near Gibraltar is perfectly able to move up with the French cruiser and destroyer, and according to GenCon plays the French Med fleet can actually be a useful tool against the Italians. Yes, the British objective might be to pull everything back to the UK and simply try to survive, but once they do, what next? With the Med cleared of Allied warships the Italians will have a much easier time conquering Africa and the Middle East.

Seeing the setup, I’d be very glad of having the (colonial  :-P) fleet of Gibraltar alive after G1  :lol:

The only thing that can hit that fleet is 2 subs

• So calvin……do you want to be ANZAC?

• @Proud:

So calvin……do you want to be ANZAC?

Sue. I’d prefer the UK, but that’s taken

• FINALIZED LIST!!!

ANZAC: calvinhobbesliker

• @Proud:

FINALIZED LIST!!!

ANZAC: calvinhobbesliker

Is it possible to start when Djensen posts the NO’s? We have the map, setup, and rules.

BTW, what’s the turn order?

• Were not starting till the weekend of the 24th hopefully. At that time people who preordered hopefully have theirs and can post map pics. and by then we will have specific rules NOT stated in previews. If were lucky we may even have Abattlemap but im not getting my hopes up.

• @calvinhobbesliker:

I think that the German bomber at West Germany can reach (AB, land at Low Countries). Risky still, you could be right … unless we are going to play tech, of course… If “llanito” (Gibraltar’s) fleet can survive, then french fleet at Tolon can survive as well maybe  :-)

OK, since it’s the first match and the only optional that we could choose is tech, what do you think, tech or not?

I vote yes to tech

• @Funcioneta:

@calvinhobbesliker:

I think that the German bomber at West Germany can reach (AB, land at Low Countries). Risky still, you could be right … unless we are going to play tech, of course… If “llanito” (Gibraltar’s) fleet can survive, then french fleet at Tolon can survive as well maybe  :-)

OK, since it’s the first match and the only optional that we could choose is tech, what do you think, tech or not?

I vote yes to tech

That bomber is actually in Germany(Berlin)

• Well since this is the first game I say we play with standard rules which include tech. I personally have always liked the tech rules so yeah I vote yes to that as well.

• Yes. first game should be standard then we can make adjustments.

• Still waiting for votes. So far no adjustments will be made. Also Im going to ask for people to say if they preordered or not so we know who will most likly ave the board.

I have preordered.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m