Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Europe before Napoleonic Wars.

• Okay my short life, I’ve learned WW1, WW2, Cold War, US Civil War, War of 1812, and Napoleonic Wars.

So it took a while to get to the the Napoleonic Wars, but I want to go back more, but it seems pretty hard.

So if anyone know some stuff could you maybe please make a timeline or list of civilizations.

• There’s (obviously) a lot of history, and all is in a way connected, so i’d recommend plundering the history section of your local library.

There’s even a History For Dummies book, which is in fact not that bad at all, maybe a good start to get a good overview of everything.

• I would try the buffet method, read small amounts over a wide range of historic topics, whenever you find something you really enjoy dive as deep as you can into it. Then move on.

I enjoy your post.

• What ABWorsham said, but if your just asking about modern European and Atlantic conflict the answer to your question in general terms is that:

before the Napoleonic Wars there were many dynastic and imperial conflicts like the the War of Spanish Succession, War of Austrian Succesion and The Seven Years War . And before that there was an endless series of conflicts over who worshipped the right Jesus.

Also, how about the AMERICAN REVOLUTION you canadian @#$%^&*… just kidding :lol:

• @ABWorsham:

I would try the buffet method, read small amounts over a wide range of historic topics, whenever you find something you really enjoy dive as deep as you can into it. Then move on.

Agreed - that’s a good approach.

@Dylan:

So if anyone know some stuff could you maybe please make a timeline or list of civilizations.

This might be a good place to start: List of Wars

• @Lema099:

This might be a good place to start: List of Wars

What a great link! Thanks for that!

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m