• When this game comes out, what should I do.

A. Buy it in a store (me or parents)
    B. Wait till my birthday or something (it seems free other then the fact my parents would buy it or my Grandma or something (being young is great))
    C. Wait till it gets on eBay and is cheaper?

What would you do!?

• Buy it online from FMG.

• @Rorschach:

Buy it online from FMG.

That’s not a choice.

• @Dylan:

@Rorschach:

Buy it online from FMG.

That’s not a choice.

Why not?  That goes along with option A) Buy it in a store <– online store is still a store.

• Have your grandma buy it for you, then challenge her to a game.

• @Rorschach:

@Dylan:

@Rorschach:

Buy it online from FMG.

That’s not a choice.

Why not?  That goes along with option A) Buy it in a store <– online store is still a store.

My Dad doesn’t deal with online shops other then eBay and Amazon 95 percent of the time.

DtC

• I got all my axis and allies games from amazon the price is the cheapest and you get an amazon garuantee with free shipping.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

Waiting for your Birthday or Christmas builds patience… good option there. But I wouldn’t want to wait too long. How far away is your birthday? Waiting for Christmas wouldn’t be bad, but then you might not be able to join in everyone’s banter about the game, because you wouldn’t have it… unfortunately.

Most of my A&A games have come as gifts. I think they were mostly all pre-ordered through a local store here. As for advice, I guess I don’t have much to give. It’s good to support your local shops though… unless you can find it way cheaper online.

• @LHoffman:

Waiting for your Birthday or Christmas builds patience… good option there. But I wouldn’t want to wait too long. How far away is your birthday? Waiting for Christmas wouldn’t be bad, but then you might not be able to join in everyone’s banter about the game, because you wouldn’t have it… unfortunately.

Most of my A&A games have come as gifts. I think they were mostly all pre-ordered through a local store here. As for advice, I guess I don’t have much to give. It’s good to support your local shops though… unless you can find it way cheaper online.

Mid October

• That’s not bad at all. Wait and get it for free! Although… if you get it for free, its harder to complain about the flaws.

“Can you believe this?! I paid $0 for this quality game and it has 12 typos!”

• @McMan:

That’s not bad at all. Wait and get it for free! Although… if you get it for free, its harder to complain about the flaws.

“Can you believe this?! I paid $0 for this quality game and it has 12 typos!”

I don’t care about typos too mad. Although it may be because it never happened to me  :-D

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m