• When we landed at Heathrow, we were about an hour late, so our taxi driver decided to go back after waiting so long. We called him back and left the airport about 1 hour later to go to our hotel. Since the food was crappy, I didn’t eat and I was very hungry and could barely stand. Thus, right after we checked in, we went to a Pizza Hut near the hotel and also to a supermarket called Iceland. An hour or two later, we headed towards the Tube Station to go to Parliament Square. Here is a picture of us in the tube:

The Tube was our primary form of transportation, and I liked it much better than cars. We got off at Westminster Station and took pictures of the area. Here is a picture of Parliament and Big Ben(how many people know they’re connected)?

We walked around the area and found a shop that sold souvenirs. My sister bought a bear with the British flag on it, and I bought a British flag, which my dad got mad at, saying “how could you do that, seeing how much your grandparents worked for.” Of course, he didn’t get mad at my sister. After that, I wanted to go to Trafalgar Square, so on the way, we went under a cavalry museum. My dad got his picture taken with a soldier:

We also walked past a World War 1 and 2 Memorial with I think the flags of the British Army, the Royal Navy, and Royal Air Force:

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

Can you see your pictures Calvin? I cannot, but maybe it is just me… they show up as Xs.

• @LHoffman:

Can you see your pictures Calvin? I cannot, but maybe it is just me… they show up as Xs.

I can’t see them either. I did the same thing you did for your pics. I wonder what’s wrong?

• What exactly did you do to post your pics?

@calvinhobbesliker:

What exactly did you do to post your pics?

On MediaFire…
    I clicked on the image I wanted, from the list… then right above the image I clicked on the large tab (to make the picture display a little bigger) … then underneath the picture, I clicked on More Sharing Options … Then you click on the embed tab in the pop up box …

Under “Choose a size” I selected 800x600 (15 inch monitor) …  then I clicked the second Copy Link button (for FORUMS)

Then I just pasted it when I got back to this page while creating my reply. You do not need to click the image button and put the link in between … just paste the link and it should work. See one of my picture posts for what it should look like.

• I got it

Hey, good… it worked. Looks like the weather was nice in England. Not as cloudy as I typically imagine.

• @LHoffman:

Hey, good… it worked. Looks like the weather was nice in England. Not as cloudy as I typically imagine.

It did rain a little, but fortunately not that much. I’ll post more pics when I have the energy to do so

@calvinhobbesliker:

@LHoffman:

It did rain a little, but fortunately not that much. I’ll post more pics when I have the energy to do so

Cool. (I assume that is your dad in the pictures above.)

• @LHoffman:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@LHoffman:

Cool. (I assume that is your dad in the pictures above.)

Yeah

• Which city was the main hangout?

• @Dylan:

Which city was the main hangout?

I was in london for 4 days and Paris for 1

• Unlimited Free Image and File Hosting at MediaFire

• PantherP Panther locked this topic on

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m