• Pacific 40 was 90% the same as the original pacific game
    Europe would follow the same trend, with the addition of some sensible territories. More distance from US to UK, more expansive russia, Italy added, North Africa more territories.

• Well in the actual map it looks like the Sahara goes all the way to the Atlantic, forcing the US to land in the Mediterranean through Gibraltar, or South in the Congo or South Africa.

• @oztea:

Pacific 40 was 90% the same as the original pacific game
    Europe would follow the same trend, with the addition of some sensible territories. More distance from US to UK, more expansive russia, Italy added, North Africa more territories.

*French faction, neutrals, new units…

• True, by the time the game gets going into full swing……France might only have a handful of infantry in africa and its boats, who are slaved to the US/UK mega fleet

• @Axisgirl:

You seriously cant count the French. They are going to be used as British peices anyway. and the Sea tanks? (Cruisers) give me a break. 12 IPC for a unit that is marginally better than its predecessor?

As long as they are their own full power, the French can very well be counted. And no, they will not be used as British pieces according to Krieghund.

• @Axisgirl:

Idk, 4 Ships and 12 Infantry is way more than ANZAC starts up with. But can you Imagine how long the UK turn will take if they have to play as France, UK, AND Australia?

Exactly. France’s turn will probably be taken by either the Soviet or American player.

• This is my idea

5 player game:

USSR
    Germany and Italy
    UK, China, and France
    Japan
    US and ANZAC

• Switch it up a bit. Give Anzac to the Brits.

I agree. I thik the ideal 5 player game would be:

USSR
    Germany and Italy
    Uk, ANZAC, and France
    Japan
    US and China

• @Axisgirl:

Switch it up a bit. Give Anzac to the Brits.

The reason I did that, was because ANZAC is close to the US in the Pacific, and India and China are close in Asia, so it could just help plan everything together, that why I did that.

• @cminke:

good idea but that would be ahistorical

i don’t care.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m