How many sets of FMG pieces will you buy

• IL should be in for 2%. We need 96 more!

• '10

Don’t worry guys, I’m fairly confident we will meet the quota to continue the project.  The support and response to this has been phenomenal during the entire process.

If we ever get to a point where it is just not working out I will let you know.  Once these are released the only thing I ask is that you all spread the word on the other gaming boards…

• guick question fmg. who desined your symbol(5 stared)

• '10

@cminke:

guick question fmg. who desined your symbol(5 stared)

I did the basic design.  It is the symbol of a FIELD MARSHAL…  5 stars with Laural leaves.  The actual final design was by the co-founder of FMG Aaron.

• @FieldMarshalGames:

Don’t worry guys, I’m fairly confident we will meet the quota to continue the project.  The support and response to this has been phenomenal during the entire process.

If we ever get to a point where it is just not working out I will let you know.  Once these are released the only thing I ask is that you all spread the word on the other gaming boards…

I personally will tell every single AA gamer and ww2 modeler I know about these sets. Thank you so much for just attempting to make this happen.

• same

• I personally will tell every single AA gamer and ww2 modeler I know about these sets. Thank you so much for just attempting to make this happen.

me too  :-)

• FMG:  food for thought.  (search engines)

I know that you are working on a set of updated pieces, but I do not see your company show up when I use various search engines on the topic.  Table tactics etc… pop up

ie Axis and Allies pieces
    replacement pieces etc…

A lot of people search this topic who do not read AA.org

• '10

@jeffdestroyer:

FMG:  food for thought.  (search engines)

I know that you are working on a set of updated pieces, but I do not see your company show up when I use various search engines on the topic.  Table tactics etc… pop up

ie Axis and Allies pieces
    replacement pieces etc…

A lot of people search this topic who do not read AA.org

I have this all set-up.  Just not hitting the marketing “button” until they are released.  No use spending Ad budget on a page you can not order from.

• speeking of order when can we expect to pre order?  aprox.

• '10

@cminke:

speeking of order when can we expect to pre order?  aprox.

Im waiting on factory.  All I can say is “soon”

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m