• Welcome to the Super-Mega Addict club! Your #5 now!

• die Glückwünsche, F_alk. :D

• Congrats falk! uve reached a place i will never ;)

• Thanks a lot, Yanny, TG Moses, Ewok … bows

• Yes,
    Hat’s off to a worthy (admittedly German :P ) and cunning adversary in the realm’s of pointed discussion and strategy gaming (when i return from my trip, i’ll be gunning for you on the PBEM boards).
    My genuine congrats for your insightful, proliferative comments.

• Phew…

that’s way too much honour…

but that “see you on the field” part sounds good. You did plan to come over to europe again, you said? Portugal again or do you plan tro have a look at other countries as well… ;) ;) ?
    (I prefer to see my opponent when i crush him :) :D )

• приятный работа F_alk!

• @F_alk:

Phew…

that’s way too much honour…

but that “see you on the field” part sounds good. You did plan to come over to europe again, you said? Portugal again or do you plan tro have a look at other countries as well… ;) ;) ?
    (I prefer to see my opponent when i crush him :) :D )

Portugal again. I’ve seen Holland and Germany, and so far i prefer the Iberian peninsula (particularly the west/mediterranean coasts, particularly the women of said country . . . well, i guess one in particular . . . :D)

• @Rommel34:

приятный работа F_alk!

translation- happy work

(russian is close to bulgarian)

• CC,
    i can understand that you prefer Spain and Portugal… and for the woma/en involved: i see that you don’t prefer blondes then ;)

And thanks Rommel and GeZe for the wishes and translation.
    Russian is the language that i would start to learn if i could get myself up to learn any language :)

• @F_alk:

CC,
    i can understand that you prefer Spain and Portugal… and for the woma/en involved: i see that you don’t prefer blondes then ;)

I think my “dating tally” is at:
    Blondes - 6, Brunettes - 7, and Redheads - 3.
    You are correct tho’ - i do prefer the “exotic” women. Chileans are near the top of my list, actually, and my current girlfriend is Portuguese (which is a major pain in the ass - Most expensive dates EVER).

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m