What do you want to be the next AA game?

• @robbie358:

I’d like to see a World War I version called “Central & Entente”.
    The board would be only from the Eastern US to Western Russia, and it would be England, France, and Russia vs. Germany, Austria-Hungary, and the Ottomans.  After a specified turn, Russia would drop out of the game and the USA would come into it.

There would be only infantry, artillery, biplane/triplane fighters, battleships, cruisers, destroyers and U-boats.
    Tanks, derigible bombers, and carriers would be techs, as would mustard gas. 
    The board would be as large as the combined Global 1940 game but would focus mainly on Europe, and use the basic A&A combat system.

I’d totally ignore China and Japan and leave that whole side of the board off.

I assume you also have transports; otherwise a navy is mostly useless

• @cminke:

AND A TANK. DUHhhh….oh ya they had tanks as well. big willy

He said tanks are techs

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@robbie358:

I’d like to see a World War I version called “Central & Entente”.
    The board would be only from the Eastern US to Western Russia, and it would be England, France, and Russia vs. Germany, Austria-Hungary, and the Ottomans.  After a specified turn, Russia would drop out of the game and the USA would come into it.

There would be only infantry, artillery, biplane/triplane fighters, battleships, cruisers, destroyers and U-boats.
    Tanks, derigible bombers, and carriers would be techs, as would mustard gas. 
    The board would be as large as the combined Global 1940 game but would focus mainly on Europe, and use the basic A&A combat system.

I’d totally ignore China and Japan and leave that whole side of the board off.

I assume you also have transports; otherwise a navy is mostly useless

Otherwise UK’s useless almost, and the US when they join.

• I would love to have Larry do a WWI game. But to make things interesting, give the game political rules like diplomacy. Now that game could be so much fun.

• @maverick_76:

I would love to have Larry do a WWI game. But to make things interesting, give the game political rules like diplomacy. Now that game could be so much fun.

I thought he denied it, on his forum before?

• @Dylan:

@maverick_76:

I would love to have Larry do a WWI game. But to make things interesting, give the game political rules like diplomacy. Now that game could be so much fun.

He did, but I would still love for him to do one. I can dream I guess….

• @maverick_76:

@Dylan:

@maverick_76:

He did, but I would still love for him to do one. I can dream I guess….

Well I know this not what you want, but I’ve been thinking of a sequal of my Napoleonic Wars game, which will most-likely suck.

• @i:

as long as germany get the panzer 3! 8-)

All Axis and Allies tanks for Germany are Panzer’s

• @i:

well i want the panzerkamowagon III! as aposed to the panzerkampwagonIV or V(panther)or VI(tiger) or VII(tiger2) or VIII(maos) :x
    panzer III is cooler looking IMHO.

They look the same, they are just tanks with long shooting range.

• @cminke:

end this madness now! STAY ON TOPIC!!(ironic is’ent it) beet you to it il

Have you became Imperious Leader’s bitch, because you called him lame on an earlier post.

• My vote goes for a North Africa campaign game.

• I haven’t enjoyed the battle-specific games as much as the theater-level and global-level games. I think it would be cool to take A&A into a different time period. A&A:WWI, A&A: Seven Years War, or A&A:Napoleon?

• KURSK

• AA Star Wars.

• @Brain:

AA Star Wars.

Republic & Empire!! R&E

• @maverick_76:

@Brain:

AA Star Wars.

Republic & Empire!! R&E

There was Star Wars Risk.

• @cminke:

which suked(although i love star wars)

I liked it.

• I like the idea of Kursk.  It really was a very even fight until Hitler being the retard he was withdrew troops from the fight to defend Sicily of all places.  It is very easy to imagine the Germans winning this battle. Also they may need to do it as quickly as possible to avoid losing to many troops to defend Sicily.  Battle of the Bulge rules would probably suffice.

• '18 '17 '16 '15 Customizer

@Dylan:

@cminke:

which suked(although i love star wars)

I liked it.

No Dylan, it was quite bad. We played it maybe once. Lord of the Rings RISK is the game of RISK to be sure.

As for A&A, I’d vote Star Wars.

• What are you talking about LOTR risk was the worst one they EVER made!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m