• India will still control yukon and BC.

What does IMTO stand for? In my _________ opinion? What fills the blank?

• @calvinhobbesliker:

India will still control yukon and BC.

While I can see the logic in Pacific, that seems ahistorical and mildly ridiculous for the Global game, doesn’t it?

• @allboxcars:

@calvinhobbesliker:

While I can see the logic in Pacific, that seems ahistorical and mildly ridiculous for the Global game, doesn’t it?

yes, but Calvin said it would just make everything more complicated, in a complicated game.

• @calvinhobbesliker:

What does IMTO stand for? In my _________ opinion? What fills the blank?

Temporary.

My opinion seems to be granted a limited life span in these fora. Read fast.

• @Dylan:

@allboxcars:

@calvinhobbesliker:

yes, but Calvin said it would just make everything more complicated, in a complicated game.

And yet the Canadian roundels seem to have been added to the map to facilitate just such a degree of complication.

• LOL, since Calvin has asked this like 9 trillion times:

iMTO means In My Truthful Opinion, at least I’m pretty sure it does. If it doesn’t then…shrug

I’m pretty sure it won’t be in AA1940…

• @UN:

iMTO means In My Truthful Opinion, at least I’m pretty sure it does. If it doesn’t then…shrug

Can’t say I’ve ever thought of that.

• @cminke:

this topic is all wrong its 1)USA get captured by japan
                                     2)CANADA liberates USA

Don’t be stupid.

• @allboxcars:

@Dylan:

@allboxcars:

@calvinhobbesliker:

And yet the Canadian roundels seem to have been added to the map to facilitate just such a degree of complication.

It is simple, Canadian roundels = UK roundels. The Canadian roundels are just for aesthetics - Larry said so.

• @Wilson2:

The Canadian roundels are just for aesthetics - Larry said so.

Went thru the Global facts thread and I can’t see him saying that they’re only there for looks.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m