• here are some bonuses i though of:

ellite air: your original air craft can pick there targets at a roll of a 1 and may retret when defending(follows same rules for attacker) get on a roll of 1 or 2

ellite navy: all of your original ships may pick targets on a roll of a 1(excluding trannies) and may retret when defending(same as above)
    get on a roll of 3 or 4

ellite ground: all of your armour may retret when defending and picks targets on a roll of 1, artillaey picks targets on a roll of 1 and has opening fire abillity, mech inf may blitz with out tanks and picks target on a roll of 1 and infantry gain plus 1 attack in the first round of all combat actions. get on roll 5 or 6

what do you think?

P.S.
    new units of that type you got ether have 1 more cost 1 less attack or 1 less defence.

• Assuming you mean original air units are the planes you start with… after purchasing and landing aircraft on carriers how will you tell them apart?  I think this may be too confusing.

not to sure about picking the hit unit, I think it may be better if “any” units when rolling a “1” hit the exact same unit.
    example… if a fighter rolls a 1 then a fighter is shot down. If a tank rolls a 1 then a Tank is taken out.  Etc.

• i like the picking targets part  :-)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m