• But what?!

• I don’t know?

• @Dylan:

I don’t know?

Probably percentage of hockey players by population.

• @Brain:

@Dylan:

I don’t know?

Plausible.

• @fanofbond:

I programmed by TI- 83 calculator to keep track of the IPCs for me.  I even programmed it to track the total amount of money spent and received. I makes it nice because then all we need to do is punch in a few numbers it will do all the tracking for us.  For instance in our games the average income recieved for ANZAC is around 150 if I remember correctly.  If I had a usb to calculator cable i would post the program, but i highly recommend it.

I think you mean 15, not 150

• @Brain:

@Dylan:

I don’t know?

Oh…

Well that’s good.

• @fanofbond:

I programmed by TI- 83 calculator to keep track of the IPCs for me.  I even programmed it to track the total amount of money spent and received. I makes it nice because then all we need to do is punch in a few numbers it will do all the tracking for us.  For instance in our games the average income recieved for ANZAC is around 150 if I remember correctly.  If I had a usb to calculator cable i would post the program, but i highly recommend it.

NERD ALERT! NERD ALERT! jk…… :-D

• @maverick_76:

@fanofbond:

NERD ALERT! NERD ALERT! jk…… :-D

Well in a way we are all kind of some what nerdy, like look were playing a WWII strategy, game. Oh well.

• That is why I was kidding, kinda like the pot calling the kettle black……

• @maverick_76:

That is why I was kidding, kinda like the pot calling the kettle black……

lol. You’ll never admit it, I know it  :wink:

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m