• I’ve never played Monopoly Jr, so I need to know if it would be worth buying, like does it suck, is it just as good as the regular Monopoly, or better then regular Monopoly.

• It’s the kids version of Monopoly, which is usually worse than the normal version. Buy the normal version if you have the money.

• @calvinhobbesliker:

It’s the kids version of Monopoly, which is usually worse than the normal version. Buy the normal version if you have the money.

First off all don’t be silly, I have so many versions of Monopoly.
    Second, have you ever played Monopoly Jr.

• @Dylan:

@calvinhobbesliker:

It’s the kids version of Monopoly, which is usually worse than the normal version. Buy the normal version if you have the money.

First off all don’t be silly, I have so many versions of Monopoly.
    Second, have you ever played Monopoly Jr.

Yes. If you already have them, why do you want a worse one? It’s like wanting to buy AA Classic even if you have AA50.

• I did not enjoy playing Monopoly Jr with my son.  Can’t remember but they changed the rules to make some things simpler.

• @dinosaur:

I did not enjoy playing Monopoly Jr with my son.  Can’t remember but they changed the rules to make some things simpler.

Thank god they simplified that game. The original rules are just far too complicated.

• @Brain:

@dinosaur:

I did not enjoy playing Monopoly Jr with my son.  Can’t remember but they changed the rules to make some things simpler.

Thank god they simplified that game. The original rules are just far too complicated.

Original rules, how are they complicated, like look at you your an axis and allies fan, a strategy game with, random stuff
    Kamikazes, Blitz, Infantry support, Subs, Bombardment, 2 hit BS, Tech, Money, Dice, etc.

• @Dylan:

@Brain:

@dinosaur:

Original rules, how are they complicated, like look at you your an axis and allies fan, a strategy game with, random stuff
    Kamikazes, Blitz, Infantry support, Subs, Bombardment, 2 hit BS, Tech, Money, Dice, etc.

I was being sarcastic.

• My 7 year old is already starting to play Monopoly. I stick with the original, it’s a classy game.

• @ABWorsham:

My 7 year old is already starting to play Monopoly. I stick with the original, it’s a classy game.

I started around that time as a kid and am thankful I didn’t play that kid’s version (I never would have like it,) but I just did play Monopoly Jr. and if you find it in a 500 feet radius find it and dump it in the nearest ocean.

• It will never find its way into our home.

• Its alright i guess. but i wouldnt get it….

• @ABWorsham:

It will never find its way into our home.

No, get it out of your continet.

• We used to have Monopoly Jr. It is lame. (Though we still have some of the colored hotels - nice for the strange variants we used to play) Plus we kept some of the red ones, which is also nice since the game doesn’t come with enough hotels if you know what I mean  :-D.

• @Wilson2:

We used to have Monopoly Jr. It is lame. (Though we still have some of the colored hotels - nice for the strange variants we used to play) Plus we kept some of the red ones, which is also nice since the game doesn’t come with enough hotels if you know what I mean  :-D.

Damn it now I got to go to Europe, to get it, but really just getting many versions of the main game you just grow naturally just like the chips in Axis and Allies relating it so something popular here.

• It’s a dumbed down version.  Personally, dumbed down isn’t my style.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m