Custom Token Set from TheDiceTurret.com

• Hay guys Fmg is making reel plastic pieces for naval and air bases. so the dice turret shouldn’t make those as plastic counters because lots of people will just wait fmg’s pieces.

• We probably will wait on those until FMG comes out with their stuff.  I didn’t see that in their posts.  I thought he was just making the units themselves.

The link to the battle markers is here.

http://www.litkoaero.com/page/LAI/PROD/TS_BBS/TS026-MED

These work great for marking battles.  They are the same footprint as a flag token so it doesn’t take up much space on the board.  Plus, they are about 2 inches high so they tower over the rest of the pieces.

I’ll try to take a pic tonight to show what it looks like.

Brian

• Sorry for the delay in pics.  Wonderful weekend of 101.1 fever.    So much fun….

Anyway.  Here you go.  I just threw some pieces up with the battle markers to show you scale.

• Those are awesome, there are so many times that people forgot to resolve a combat until like the next turn :lol:, these should help.

• WOW!!!
    those battle markers are awesome! so great after all these years to see stuff like this to enhanse the AA gaming experience.

• Excellent markers! Has there been any progress regarding the airfields/naval bases? Also, have you guys considered doing AA & IC markers, since this seems to be the trend in the A&A games?

• No flag tokens yet.  That’s what I’m working on now.  I also didn’t find the Naval Base/ Airfield token that someone had mentioned.

I got a message last week about what I would like to get done and they said I should hear back from them this coming week sometime.

Hopefully soon.

Brian

• I haven’t heard anything on this project in a bit. So, I was just curious where do things stand?

• Customizer

Hey docfav7,
    Thanks for the link to Litko.  I just ordered some of the Mini Blast Markers for marking battles.  Not the same as your fire/smoke column but I think these will work fine for me.  Usually I have no problem remembering where a battle is, but there are sometimes, like when Japan or Germany is really on the march, they could have a half dozen battles in one turn.  It will be nice to have the markers there when I take all the pieces to the battle board.

• '10

Those battle markers look awesome!

Also, I’ll definitely buy a few sets of flag markers when they are released

• when can we expect the flag tokens?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m