• Okay so I have some questions about the split income

First: what will Yukon Territory and BC be part of UK or India.
    Second: what about West India, like it is on the Europe 40 bored, but like its part of India, though.

• @Dylan:

Okay so I have some questions about the split income

Second: what about West India, like it is on the Europe 40 bored, but like its part of India, though.

BC will be part of India, as will Yukon, but Yukon doesn’t matter unless you want to build an air base there.

West India will be part of UK

• @calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

BC will be part of India, as will Yukon, but Yukon doesn’t matter unless you want to build an air base there.

that seems silly

• @Dylan:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

that seems silly

It keeps things consistent

• Also, West India being British allows the UK to build a minor IC there to boost India’s defense.

• @Dylan:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

that seems silly

It’s worth a lot to have a rule that’s easy to specify, understand, and implement in an already complicated game.

• @purplebaron:

@Dylan:

@calvinhobbesliker:

@Dylan:

that seems silly

It’s worth a lot to have a rule that’s easy to specify, understand, and implement in an already complicated game.

I smell a house rule coming. Wow I can not believe I said I spell a house rule, wow I suck lol.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m