• I’m wondering if someone could clarify this to me.

I’ve heard that India and Great Britain will have separate IPC incomes. If that’s true, does that mean all British Pacific territories goes to the Indian IPC?

Does this also mean that there’s a possibility that there can be a houseruled seventh player as British India? Would it work?

I also heard that the United States has a split income as well between the Atlantic and Pacific. So does that also mean that there could very well be an (again, houseruled) eighth player playing as either the European American forces or the Pacific American forces?

• @UN:

I’m wondering if someone could clarify this to me.

I’ve heard that India and Great Britain will have separate IPC incomes. If that’s true, does that mean all British Pacific territories goes to the Indian IPC?

Does this also mean that there’s a possibility that there can be a houseruled seventh player as British India? Would it work?

I also heard that the United States has a split income as well between the Atlantic and Pacific. So does that also mean that there could very well be an (again, houseruled) eighth player playing as either the European American forces or the Pacific American forces?

For the UK, the both the UK and India move and attack together. TT of the Pacific map go to India, even if British units took them and vice-versa.

US doesn’t have a split income

• @UN:

Higher number of possible players is 10:

• USSR
    • France
    • UK
    • India
    • ANZAC
    • China
    • USA
    • Germany
    • Italy
    • Japan

You’re not going to have much fun playing one minor allied … just give to one player all the minor allies, so practical max number is 7 players

• @Funcioneta:

@UN:

• USSR
    • France
    • UK
    • India
    • ANZAC
    • China
    • USA
    • Germany
    • Italy
    • Japan

You’re not going to have much fun playing one minor allied … just give to one player all the minor allies, so practical max number is 7 players

How can UK and India be played by separate powers if they move and attack at the same time?

• I don’t know why they would do this.  “Western” India is on the European map.  In a worst-case scenario the UK player could just build a factory there and shuttle troops east.  This would make the different theaters moot.

• @Funcioneta:

@UN:

• USSR
    • France
    • UK
    • India
    • ANZAC
    • China
    • USA
    • Germany
    • Italy
    • Japan

Knowing me I will do this, just like AA50 I sometimes broke out China from the US. Believe me I could get 10 people over, (a lot of them suck, but compared to a lot of people on here I guess I suck  :-P ) That will be fun!

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m