Welcome! If you're a returning member of the forums, please reset your password. If you don't receive an email within minutes, it means your account is listed under another, likely older, email address. Contact webmaster@axisandallies.org for help.

Water placement around UK

• Hey all!  This is my first post, and not surprising, it is a noob question.  I played the classic Axis for many years, but recently discovered Revised, and I am liking it.  My question is about all the sea zones around UK.  I am used to there being one huge water zone there.  Is UK allowed to place in any of those zones, or is it confined to a certain one, such as sea zone 2.  I could have sworn I read somewhere its factory was denoted to placing in 2, but I can’t find that rule anywhere now.  So maybe I am crazy?  Any feedback is appreciated.

• From noob to noob: You can build new units in any Sea Zone adjacent to an Industrial Complex. Even if that Sz is occupied by enemy units.

• Official Answers

Welcome, Titanius and Chrisp!

Yep, it’s true, new units can be placed in any of the sea zones surrounding United Kingdom.

• Sweet!  Thanks guys so much.

Welcome to the new forums! For security and technical reasons, we did not migrate your password. Therefore to get started, please reset your password. You may use your email address or username. Please note that your username is not your display name.

If you're having problems, please send an email to webmaster@axisandallies.org

T-shirts, Hats, and More

Suggested Topics

I Will Never Grow Up Games

Users

Topics

1.3m