• Hello A&A fans. I wanted to play a game for the first time in a long time with my friends this evening, but I seem to be missing my UK faction card. If somebody could post the information found on the Spring 1942 UK faction card, I’d be grateful.

• I assume by faction card you mean their starting units?

UK:
    2 inf, art, tank, 2 fig, bom
    ECan tank
    WCan inf
    Egypt inf, tank, fig
    SAfr inf
    T-J inf
    Persia inf
    India 3 inf, aa gun
    Aus 3 inf
    NZ inf

z2 battleship, transport
    z1 transport
    z40 sub, transport
    z35 transport, cruiser, carrier, fighter
    z13 cruiser
    z15 destroyer

I believe that’s everything. Just off the top of my head so it’s possible I forgot to list a territory. They start with 30 IPC’s.

• Thanks, Fleetwood Dan, for your help. But if you have a copy of the game, do you think you could drag it out and cross-reference your post with what’s in the reference chart? (I just realized that’s what they’re called on the cards themselves…)

If you don’t have it, or don’t feel the inclination to pull it out, I will understand, and simply copy down this info instead.

• Also, I have absolutely no idea what T-J or the zone numbers refer to. I’m guessing the latter are segments of the oceans where Britain’s fleet is stationed, but what those would refer to, I’m clueless.

• Oh, sorry about the abbreviations. That’s from too much online play. T-J is Trans-Jordan. I actually don’t have a hard copy of the game but I just checked with the TripleA map and the listing I gave you is correct except I forgot to mention the aa gun in the UK but you probably inferred that. Aren’t the seazones numbered on the board like they are in Revised? The zone numbers are as follows.

z2 = Northwest of UK
    z1 = Labrador seazone, North of Eastern Canada
    z35 = India seazone
    z40 = Southwest corner of Australia
    z13 = West Med seazone
    z15 = East Med seazone

Hope that helps.

• 2024 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17

I thought I’d scan it for you:

• Does anyone have the russian faction card

• 2024 2023 '22 '21 '20 '19 '18 '17

Scanned that one too: