• In ww2, Oil is important part of warfare. Germany have big broplems in late war because they haven’t oil for airplanes or tanks. Japan’s navy have same broplem. Allies have unlimited source of oil (Caucasus, middle east, USA).

in game, some provinces generate oil:
    USA, Alaska, Venezuela, Brazil, Germany (little), Hungary (little), Romania, Ukreine (little), Archangelsk, Ural, Caucasus, Soviet far east, Novosibirsk, Sinkiang, Formosa, Manchuria (little), Papua, Borneo, East indies, French indochina, Burma, India, Persia, Iraq, Transjordan&Syrie, Egypt (little), Libya (little), Algeria (little) and South africa…

Moving tank or Mechanized inf costs 0.5, blitzing cost 1.
    Moving ships costs 0.5 oil per seazone
    Aircraft cost 1 oil for all movement in turn.

At start of game, Japan, Germany and italy have Oil Reserves, and when it ends, they must take oil normally…

Ships range isn’t unlimited. They would  be same movement than Fighters, 4 zones but must end movement to friendly territory. Ships must refuel and support in ports , fleets can’t stay in sea years. That rule do not apply to submarines. You can pay additional oil to ships for more movement. That rule makes pacific little islands more important, because you need friendly zones to ships support.

• in game, some provinces generate oil:
    USA, Alaska, Venezuela, Brazil, Germany (little), Hungary (little), Romania, Ukreine (little), Archangelsk, Ural, Caucasus, Soviet far east, Novosibirsk, Sinkiang, Formosa, Manchuria (little), Papua, Borneo, East indies, French indochina, Burma, India, Persia, Iraq, Transjordan&Syrie, Egypt (little), Libya (little), Algeria (little) and South africa…

Dou you talk about oil producers or oil refinery?

If you talk about oil producer there’s some mistake on your list.
    Germany,Ukraine, Achangelsk, Singkiang, Formose, Novosibirsk,Manchuria,papua,french indochina,syria,algeria, Lybia and south africa wasn’t oil producer during WW II.
    Oil was discover after WW II on most of those territory.

• I do like the idea of refueling ships, but I would suggest that the US player be allowed to use unloaded transports as tankers, as this would represent the massive fleet train developed by the US to support the Pacific Fleet.  You could use that as a US National Advantage that would cost IPC to obtain.

I already add tanker in my house rules.
    Tanker = 5 IPC. US, UK and Japan used tanker

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m