Which color(s) of German FMG pieces would you buy?

• '10

I just had a phone conference with the other founding member of FMG (Aaron) and the factory.  It has been decided that we will produce a second set of Germany COMBAT UNITS in Black.

More details will follow after the release of ITALY COMBAT UNITS coming this summer.

Thanks

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Wow! That’s really great news! Okay everyone, now it’s our job to purchase at least one set of each to keep this ball rolling. Everyone is ready for their Italian order, right? This is the ONLY place you will find this kind of thing. They have put themselves out there based on what WE THE CUSTOMERS have asked for. Plus, we all want as much of this stuff as we can get anyway, right?

• Okay, it looks like everyone will be happy except for the one guy who voted for neither. I wonder what he wanted. No nevermind I don’t want to know.

• @Brain:

Okay, it looks like everyone will be happy except for the one guy who voted for neither. I wonder what he wanted. No nevermind I don’t want to know.

My best guess is Pink.  Pink German pieces would be full of win.

• '10

You will be able to Choose BLACK or GREY

• And as i said before, you should really release Germany next after Italy. This will generate the most sales to carry the other sets to fruition.

I suggest as i did regarding making BOTH BLACK and GREY, that you release the sets in this order:

Italy, Germany, Japanese, American, Soviet, British, France, and Neutrals ( White set of generic infantry, art, tanks) (Light Grey set of generic infantry, art, tanks)

White set patterned after Poland, Light Grey Patterned after Romanian army.

• Customizer

I think I will get the grey to match the colour of the combat dice.  But, knowing me I will probably get both black and grey…lol!  Just because I’m a huge fan of the game and want everything…lol!

• '10

@Imperious:

And as i said before, you should really release Germany next after Italy. This will generate the most sales to carry the other sets to fruition.

I suggest as i did regarding making BOTH BLACK and GREY, that you release the sets in this order:

Italy, Germany, Japanese, American, Soviet, British, France, and Neutrals ( White set of generic infantry, art, tanks) (Light Grey set of generic infantry, art, tanks)

White set patterned after Poland, Light Grey Patterned after Romanian army.

Considering the interest in Germany alone, i thinkyou are right about this.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

To me, it doesn’t matter what order you release them in, as long as you make them all. I will use them however they come, but it is paramount that I have a complete matching set. If you stop at Germany for some reason, we are no better off than having the pieces from “The War Game”.

• I second IL’s thoughts - Italy is a no-brainer, and the next nation should definately be Germany. The interest in German pieces is immense, and should carry some weaker nations (I think Russia will be the weakest - unless you come up with that piece I mentioned :wink:)

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m