• Anyone have any Central Powers runners for sale? I missed my chance to grab them from Table Tactics.

• I just want to thank you all for your support and also want to let you know our new products line keep expanding.

At this time FairPlayGames.com has my new British, German & Italian units and will have the American units this week.  Then it is off to GenCon and after that we will be releasing the other 4 countries starting with Japan.

I have pictures posted on the Table Tactics facebook page and my boardgamegeek gallery.

Best Regards,
    Jack

• Customizer

Thanks for that, Jack.

Holden,

I have a crap load of Table Tactics sstuff I don’t use.  Some on the runners, some not.  Give me a list of what you want and the quantity.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

@jim010:

Thanks for that, Jack.

Holden,

I have a crap load of Table Tactics sstuff I don’t use.  Some on the runners, some not.  Give me a list of what you want and the quantity.

Does that offer stand for anyone? I have a few things I could use too.

• Customizer

Hey guys.  I know this is a little late getting to you but there is a guy on eBay selling a lot of Table Tactics stuff if you are interested.  His eBay ID is “randyjohnwayne”.  If you do and advanced search you can look up stuff by member ID.  Some of it is Central Powers stuff but I think most of it is the more modern weapons.  He’s even trying to sell sets of these new 2010 pieces.

• '10

@Table:

I just want to thank you all for your support and also want to let you know our new products line keep expanding.

At this time FairPlayGames.com has my new British, German & Italian units and will have the American units this week.  Then it is off to GenCon and after that we will be releasing the other 4 countries starting with Japan.

I have pictures posted on the Table Tactics facebook page and my boardgamegeek gallery.

Best Regards,
    Jack

I have ordered four sets of your 2010 pieces from fairplaygames along with other items to get free shipping. Hope this helps in some small way. I will post my feelings on your pieces probably in September. Thanks for your efforts.

• @knp7765:

Hey guys.  I know this is a little late getting to you but there is a guy on eBay selling a lot of Table Tactics stuff if you are interested.  His eBay ID is “randyjohnwayne”.  If you do and advanced search you can look up stuff by member ID.  Some of it is Central Powers stuff but I think most of it is the more modern weapons.  He’s even trying to sell sets of these new 2010 pieces.

www.fairplaygames.com is selling them cheaper then the eBay guy.

• Customizer

Yeah, I know he has them a little pricey.  I mainly mentioned it because of the Central Powers stuff he was offering.  Fairplay Games seems to be out of those.

• @knp7765:

Yeah, I know he has them a little pricey.  I mainly mentioned it because of the Central Powers stuff he was offering.  Fairplay Games seems to be out of those.

I’m even out of Central Powers.

• Customizer

Does that offer stand for anyone? I have a few things I could use too.

Absolutely.  I have an excess, so I am fine with selling them.  Again, list what you want to me.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m