• Looks better than I thought it was going to and your not even finished yet, +1 to you :-D

• Looks amazing, Well done,

• Thats the stuff a gamers wet dreams are made of! very nice dude!
    Thoes426 :evil:

• @thoes426:

Thats the stuff a gamers wet dreams are made of! very nice dude!
    Thoes426 :evil:

That comment is really GAY- but anyway- nice job johnny man- primo!!! :-)

• '10

Thank you

• @cminke:

@johnnymarr:

Probably around $400, plus your cost travelling to Green Bay, Wi

oowch… 400$ thats steep, wow but such beuty. :cry:   just to make shure, thats with out the board right?

To be honest, I’d say $400 is cheap for something like this.  The time required to build something of this quality alone would be worth around that.

• @Rorschach:

@cminke:

@johnnymarr:

Probably around $400, plus your cost travelling to Green Bay, Wi

oowch… 400$ thats steep, wow but such beuty. :cry:   just to make shure, thats with out the board right?

To be honest, I’d say $400 is cheap for something like this.  The time required to build something of this quality alone would be worth around that.

I agree, if only I could afford it.

• Sponsor '17 TripleA '11 '10

Like the others have said, fantastic work guys! But now you’re giving me ideas… that’s always dangerous. Hmm, I have a garage, a saw, could get some lumber…

@cminke:

@Variable:

Like the others have said, fantastic work guys! But now you’re giving me ideas… that’s always dangerous. Hmm, I have a garage, a saw, could get some lumber…

carefull. last time i got an insperation it turned out …well… :evil:.   a dice tower that is made of foam board that is  riged.   a trap door takes the normal dice and   riged dice stored in a second container are realeced from in side :evil:

Why would you take all the fun out of a game of chance? Do you bet on A&A?

• @cminke:

i only use it when i need a boost! duh! :oops: :wink: i’m not a sorelosser like the prople i play agenst
    :-D

Man I just ROFLed after reading that.

• @cminke:

i only use it when i need a boost! duh! :oops: :wink: i’m not a sorelosser like the prople i play agenst
    :-D

If you use rigged dice, you probably are a sore loser.

• I go with the brain on that one. no one cheats unless they cant handle losing.

• @idk_iam_swiss:

I go with the brain on that one. no one cheats unless they cant handle losing.

That is exactly what I was thinking.

SO ANYWAYS……

How’s that table coming? Sure looks great. Who else is building tables out there? I’m sure we’d all like some pics to drool over. Any more “command centers”? I may be moving to a house soon with a 3rd bedroom I can convert  :-D :evil:

• @Variable:

I may be moving to a house soon with a 3rd bedroom I can convert  :-D :evil:

Now that is some serious dedication.

• @cminke:

im turning my basement in to an axis and allies bunker.
    it’s going to be painted to look like concret, have ammo boxes,  2 tables 1 for the axis and allies board and one for the minis board. its goning to have pics of all the major leaders on the walls, allong with a washed out ncm.  and not to mention the in wall beer bar, pop bar, and 11.2 sourond sound system (yess i ment 11.2)

if you want dedacation listen to this…  my cousins and me drees up useing the real unaforms and assories, and play 1 game in 4-5 days.  we pay normaly untill the combat phase where we use minis, and some times alot of them at once, to decied a battle. we even made a spical unit for each country Ie.the german “ratte” japaniese “yamato class” BB, ECT… wich we also have coustom minis for and yes they are the same scale as tanks… any thing i should add?

post pics I want to see your custom units

@cminke:

@finnman:

@cminke:

it’s going to be painted to look like concret, have ammo boxes,  2 tables 1 for the axis and allies board and one for the minis board. its goning to have pics of all the major leaders on the walls, allong with a washed out ncm.  and not to mention the in wall beer bar, pop bar, and 11.2 sourond sound system (yess i ment 11.2)

if you want dedacation listen to this…  my cousins and me drees up useing the real unaforms and assories, and play 1 game in 4-5 days.  we pay normaly untill the combat phase where we use minis, and some times alot of them at once, to decied a battle. we even made a spical unit for each country Ie.the german “ratte” japaniese “yamato class” BB, ECT… wich we also have coustom minis for and yes they are the same scale as tanks… any thing i should add?

post pics I want to see your custom units

ill see what i can do. but my DSLR cammera is in for some …minor repair and i cant seem to up load my pics on to the site. ive allreddy tryed 3 times to post them

Use Mediafire. It’s the easiest way to go.

• @Brain:

@cminke:

it’s going to be painted to look like concret, have ammo boxes,  2 tables 1 for the axis and allies board and one for the minis board. its goning to have pics of all the major leaders on the walls, allong with a washed out ncm.  and not to mention the in wall beer bar, pop bar, and 11.2 sourond sound system (yess i ment 11.2)

if you want dedacation listen to this…  my cousins and me drees up useing the real unaforms and assories, and play 1 game in 4-5 days.  we pay normaly untill the combat phase where we use minis, and some times alot of them at once, to decied a battle. we even made a spical unit for each country Ie.the german “ratte” japaniese “yamato class” BB, ECT… wich we also have coustom minis for and yes they are the same scale as tanks… any thing i should add?

Yeah, some boots cause it’s gettin’ deep in here.

Post some pictures please.

• '10

Haven’t done anything recently.  Played on it a few times. My goal is to have complete when Europe comes out.  I got a couple months.

• Customizer

Any updates yet?

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m