• Can’t wait!

• @skinny1:

Can’t wait!

Did you already buy everything else?

• @Brain:

@skinny1:

Can’t wait!

Did you already buy everything else?

No. I was going to with my incentive bonus from work but ended up getting things done around the house that needed repair or replaced. Maybe next time around when incentive money comes around I will be able to get all of it.

• @skinny1:

Can’t wait!

Which ones do you have so far? And how good is the game?

• @Brain:

@skinny1:

Can’t wait!

Which ones do you have so far? And how good is the game?

I just have the base game so far. It is good. My son actually asks me to play it unlike the other games that I have. He is 13.

• @skinny1:

I just have the base game so far. It is good. My son actually asks me to play it unlike the other games that I have. He is 13.

Perfect. At least you won’t have to go far to find an opponent. And now your hobby can be defined as spending quality family time.

• @Brain:

@skinny1:

Perfect. At least you won’t have to go far to find an opponent. And now your hobby can be defined as spending quality family time.

Exactly.

• Do you think you’ll get Days of the Fox next or Normandy, or something else?

• @Brain:

Do you think you’ll get Days of the Fox next or Normandy, or something else?

I am not sure. I would like to get all of them but the Designer Series book might be the next thing I get then Days of the Fox since some of the scenarios in the Designer Series book has Days of the Fox scenarios in it. I do like D-Day though so that is a possibility for the next purchase. I would like to get all of it at once but my wife might not let that happen.

• @Brain:

@skinny1:

@Brain:

Do you think you’ll get Days of the Fox next or Normandy, or something else?

I am not sure. I would like to get all of them but the Designer Series book might be the next thing I get then Days of the Fox since some of the scenarios in the Designer Series book has Days of the Fox scenarios in it. I do like D-Day though so that is a possibility for the next purchase. I would like to get all of it at once but my wife might not let that happen.

Make sure you grease the wheels on Mother’s Day.

LOL. Definitely.

• I guess one of the mods didn’t like my humor and deleted my Mother’s Day advice. All I was saying was if you make your wife feel special on Mother’s Day, you might get what you want later. Sheesh.

• @Brain:

I guess one of the mods didn’t like my humor and deleted my Mother’s Day advise. All I was saying was if you make your wife feel special on Mother’s Day, you might get what you want later. Sheesh.

That’s okay. I knew what you meant. I think they blocked me from searching in the forums. I get this message when I try to do a search: “You are not allowed to search for posts in this forum.”  Maybe it is because of my disgust for the AAP40 game and the way it was released without quality control. I voiced some pretty angry rants to WotC by email and posted them on the AAP40 forum.

• Yeah I did a lot of ranting myself, but seriously I have never had much luck with that search feature.

• @Brain:

Yeah I did a lot of ranting myself, but seriously I have never had much luck with that search feature.

I was able to search in there to look for things but recently looking in the AA42 forum to see if anyone has made a bigger battle board like Bob Mickelson did for AAP40 it gave me the message that I posted above.

• Did it look something like this:

An Error Has Occurred!
    You are not allowed to search for posts in this forum.

I just got the same message, I think they are having trouble with their search feature.

• @Brain:

Did it look something like this:

An Error Has Occurred!
    You are not allowed to search for posts in this forum.

I just got the same message, I think they are having trouble with their search feature.

Thats the one.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m