Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, or Finland for Europe Ya with me?

• I like the pro-axis neutrals. However, I demand that Finland’s garrison gets doubled defense values until Germany joins the war, because they OWNED the soviets.

• ugh thats a whole different topic…yes they owned them…but we can argue how and why in another thread…mainpoint being we have enough minor powers…

• Okay well it looks like none of these will ever be in an Axis and Allies. Oh well

• @Dylan:

Okay well it looks like none of these will ever be in an Axis and Allies. Oh well

All these countries are in the game, they are just not seperate powers.

• @xzorn:

I like the pro-axis neutrals. However, I demand that Finland’s garrison gets doubled defense values until Germany joins the war, because they OWNED the soviets.

If the game starts May 40 (assault on France), then Winter War is ended before start of game

• @Brain:

@Dylan:

Okay well it looks like none of these will ever be in an Axis and Allies. Oh well

All these countries are in the game, they are just not seperate powers.

okay i guess i wasn’t specific enough i meant a power, but i read somewhere that Finland and Hungary were pro Axis

• Yeah but you are trying to just throw a bunch of random countries together to create some kind of Frankenstein country just so that there will be enough IPC’s to make it viable. It is not very realistic and furthermore, we don’t need any more powers.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m