Original Axis and Allies PC game 1998 by Hasbro

• Are there any updates for this game.The player vs computer is weak.Plus when choosing the computer opponets which is the most challenging?The ones the computer automatically puts up or do you change the opponet?If I pick UK and USA and do not attack or let UK build up navy.Russia as a computer whoops Germany and holds Japan at bay in the Asia area.Any advice to make it a more challenging strategy game?

• change your unit prices to higher costs to reflect this.

• Yeah, the AI isn’t at all good.

Give your computer opponent extra units to start with.  Its very easy to win against the computer with the standard setup, but can you do it when Germany has an extra five tanks to start with?  How about Germany gets an extra five fighters also?  Can you win as the axis if Russia starts with an extra 20 inf?  Lots of ways to give the computer opponent a head start.

• I have just received the Axix & Allies CD-ROM game, but it did not come with a manual.
    Do you have any idea where I can get a copy of the rules for the CD-ROM game?
    Thanks,
    teraff

• @teraff:

I have just received the Axix & Allies CD-ROM game, but it did not come with a manual.
    Do you have any idea where I can get a copy of the rules for the CD-ROM game?
    Thanks,
    teraff

I foound this site but I don’t know how safe it is.:

http://flonne.com/forums/index.php?topic=21265.new

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m