Aircraft Range Markers - for all games

• This is great, thanks. I don’t know how many times I’ve attacked with a high number of planes and then just “bulk parked” them because I’m too lazy to remember/figure out what they have left in range or even worse a player inadvertently cheats, because range was forgot in the chaos.

• This is awesome! I will SO use these!

• Great! :)

• Nice adition to the game.
    Thanks

• '14 Customizer

Those are really cool.  I might just print that out on magnetic paper. They have to be magnetic for my board.

I made these fuel makers a couple years ago but none of our group used them.  Maybe if they were not chips my group might use them.

Fuel Markers
    Purple (numbered 1-7)  These are my new chips to mark the spaces left that a plane can fly after combat.  With so many planes in global 1940 we found it useful.

This second pic shows my IPC board which is a small replica of the main board. Here the board can be tilted perpendicular and still hold a stack of 30 chips.

• '17 '16 Customizer

Nice, man, all these customizers on these topics, and NONE near me, how id love to go to a buddies house and do A&A mods all gawddamn day, gowddammit!! :)

• Going to print these tomorrow at work. Ive been using the ones from revised, but yours go higher and now i’ll have plenty!

• I know this is an old thread but: Thanks Adam, great game enhancement.

If printed them half a year ago and laminated them. They worked great for our gaming group to keep up with the movement of our air units.

A couple of days ago I’ve tuned them a litte. I’ve resized your designs so that they will fit into a stacking chip. I’ve printed them on sticker material, cutted them and attached them to the chips. Now ontop of each stack we’re able to attach one of the markers to keep the remaining movement point in scope.

PS: I would love to add a picture but there no option for me to do this. (Attachment Option shows not up. Links & image links are not allowed) :-/

• @Duri7:

PS: I would love to add a picture but there no option for me to do this. (Attachment Option shows not up. Links & image links are not allowed) :-/

You need approximately 10 posts before you can attach pictures, due to the forum’s anti-spam software.

• @CWO:

@Duri7:

You need approximately 10 posts before you can attach pictures, due to the forum’s anti-spam software.

Thanks for the clarification! So I’m looking forward to join more discussions (insted of just reading them :roll:) to gain the needed number of postings.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m