• @Open:

Okay i got a question, What exactly are tasks forces?

Like marshalling card/circles from AAR.  When you have so many pieces (usually ships) on one space that they don’t fit well or they are cumbersome to move (if they are moving together), you put a task force marker there and put all the unit pieces in a designated task force location off the board.

@Piazza2425:

From my understanding, if you declare war on UK/Anzac but not USA, USA cannot attack Japan, but they do get their wartime economy that turn.

US only gets its wartime economy once it declares war.  US cannot declare war if UK/ANZ initiated DoW on Japan.  If Japan declares war on UK/ANZ unproved, then US can and should declare war on its turn - it gains wartime NO and can attack Japan.  What you may be thinking of is the fact that US does no convoy damage to Japan in the turn Japan declares war on only UK/ANZ, since the DoW doesn’t actually come until US’s turn.

• usa cannot declare war though no matter what.  they are only drawn into it.  There is a thread on here about the usa declaration of war and J1 attacks.

• Nevermind.  I read the faq and changed the declaration for the USA.  So why wait to take the phil’s on J2 instead of just taking it J1.  You give the USA time to move everything, giving it that much more firepower to assault japan.

Suggested Topics

Axis & Allies Boardgaming Custom Painted Miniatures

Users

Topics

1.7m